Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Your FAVORITE episode & why??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Danny D
    Participant

If you had to pick just ONE episode, which one would be your favorite and why??

Mines would be episode 402 “Giant Chimpanzee on all fours chasing a deer”..

This is my favorite because of the emotional aspect to it..The guest knew how to tell his encounters.. He touched on a little bit of his family dynamics which also played a big part of his encounters..I can visualize everything he was saying..He was an awesome guest. AND also it happened in upstate SC not to far from my area.. I live in the southern part of western NC so i’m somewhat familiar with that area.. Been down there a few times..

BTW- How many times have you listened to it? mines about 5-6 times

troy b
    Participant

So many but the 2 brothers that had them around their houses was just so fascinating.i cant remember the #. and terror on the jobsite

Patricia B
    Participant

I have been a member of Sasquatch Chronicles for several years. I wish I knew the name and number of my favorite episode. For the life of me I just cannot find it. If anyone can help me, please let me know. As time goes on it get harder to remember the details. The episode was about an older man (I think) in a forest, camped on a ledge. I do not recall how or why he was on the ledge camping. Anyway, Sasquatch as I recall would look in on him (in the tent) from time to time and even brought him food. I think the man got ill or really sick or something. Long story short, the man was too ill to walk out of the forest and the man ending up being carried out of the forest by Sasquatch. I do wish I could remember more details, if you know of this Episode, please post it. Thank You.

Danny D
    Participant

Oh you’re talking about Bob Garretts encounter.. It’s episode 132 A Gold miners Encounter.. Yes that was a really good one..I really enjoyed that one too..

Daniel O
    Participant

EP 2 Wes Experiences (becuase it gives us the hosts perspective for ongong encounters)

EP 11 the Seige at Honobia

EP 237 We Need Help – the Brothers
    EP 270 Brohters Update (at 42 minute mark)

For others posting – please include the eposode number to help others find it or it is of little help.

William T
    Participant

402 was great Danny, thanks for posting that. 132 wont load, is it unavailable?

Danny D
    Participant

Oh yes.. 132 was awesome.. It showed a humanly side of sasquatch especially when the guy (Bob) was on the brink of death.. An amazing encounter..Gotta listen to it if you can get it loaded..

jeff m
    Participant

Seige of Honobia was absolutely crazy. The various experiences and ramping up of activity happening on the property. I would like Wes to re-visit this again and interview the brothers again starting at the beginning. A fresh perspective based on the various interviews and encounters was has included in so many shows since then would warrant another look at the happenings going on there.

Danny D
    Participant

The brothers on the Seige of Homobia been interviewed? I thought Wes just told the story about it..I’ll have to go back and look for it because I would love to hear the interview..

Amy H
    Participant

Awe, can’t remember the episode number but I think it was in the 300’s, and last one was in the 500’s.

The guys selling magazines in the south who peed on a Sasquatch.
    The ambulance driver in Texas
    The guy who got to know the old lady who spoke with Sasquatch and he was a little sweet on the golden-colored one.

Patricia B
    Participant

Hello, thanks so much about letting me know about episode 132 A Gold Miners Encounter. I looked and looked and could not find it, you made my day. Thanks again for your response, there are really great people on this site.

Danny D
    Participant

No prob Patricia B.. Glad to help..

Danny D
    Participant

Amy, The last one you’re talking about is Episode 419 “I wouldn’t believe if I didn’t see it”.. Now that was an episode! 🙂

Jo M
    Participant

My fave is the super creepy one with the poor guy with Baphomet in his tree. Was that Down the Rabbit Hole? Claire has to be 2nd, but only by a smidge. Along these lines – what’s an easy way to find the episode you’re looking for? Is there a list somewhere with subject matter or guest? If not, can we make one?

Danny D
    Participant

Yeah I remember that episode.. Yeah that was interesting.. I wonder how many people see that thing??? The only list is the episodes itself..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.