Exclusive Member-Only Shows
In addition to regular shows you get new episodes every week exclusive to Members
Extended Weekly Shows*
If you can’t get enough of our weekly show you can get the full experience with our exclusive extended episodes
Get full access to our full podcast catalog including Free Public shows and Member-Only Episodes
Connect with other Members to discuss the show and other topics
Comment on Episodes and Blog Entries
Gain the ability to add and view comments on each Episode and Blog entry.
Member-Only Mobile App
We have released a mobile app available for Apple and Google Store based mobile devices
*Please note that not all weekly shows offer extended content
We have a 100% Money Back Guarantee if you cancel your subscription within 7 days of signing up. If you are not satisfied with your Membership we’ll give you your money back.
Here’s what you need to do:
- 1. Get your receipt number, your email address and the date of purchase.
- Send a Support Ticket including this information as well as your member name, full name and postal address to our Support Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll issue a 100% refund within 7 working days of receipt of your request.
You can cancel your membership at any time. Cancellations will apply only to future payments. Cancellations are confirmed at the end of the billing cycle in which the cancellation is requested.
If you receive a product that is defective or faulty we will replace the item. This applies to both digital and physical items.
If you make a digital purchase by mistake and have not downloaded the content we will issue you with a refund. All digital purchases that have been downloaded are not eligible for a refund. If the file is corrupt or you experience issues while downloading, we will issue you with a new download code. Should you experience an issue with your purchase, please email email@example.com
First attempt to reset your password using the “Forgot Password” link on the Login page. This will send an email to the email address you registered with.
If you are not currently using (or don’t have access to) the original email address you signed up with, send us your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you need to update the email address on file.
Please first verify that you are logged in. Even if you do not physically log out, the site will periodically log you out automatically for security purposes. If you are currently signed in, you should see a link in the top right-hand corner of the page that says “My Account.” If you are NOT currently signed in, this link will read “Login” instead.
If you are still having trouble accessing your account or certain episodes, please email us at email@example.com with your full name and a brief description of the issue you are running into. If you send a message from an email address other than what you registered for the site with, please provide the email address that you used when you signed up so that we can locate your account.
As indicated on the Checkout page when you initially register, your subscription will AUTOMATICALLY renew unless you cancel before the end of the current billing period. Your method of payment will be re-billed on the same day you registered per each billing cycle.
Example: If you registered January 1st for a MONTHLY subscription, you will be billed the 1st of each month. If you registered January 1st for a SEMIANNUAL subscription, you will be billed again on June 1st. And if you registered January 1st for an ANNUAL subscription, you will be billed again on January 1st of the following year.
1. Log into your account.
2. Click the “My Account” link in the top, right-hand corner of the page.
3. Scroll down to the Billing Information section and click the “update billing info” link. This will open a popup window that allows you to update your credit card information and your billing address.
Please note that any changes to your method of payment will be processed during the next billing cycle.
If you used a credit or debit card as your method of payment but the system was unable to bill the card, you may see “pre-authorization holds” on your bank statement. This is a common practice within the banking industry used to verify electronic transactions initiated with the card. Once the transaction settles with your bank as “Declined,” the funds should be released back to your bank account. Hold period are dependent on the issuing bank’s policy, but typically settle within 1-5 business days. The most common reason for a Declined transaction is a mismatch between the billing address we have on file and the address on file with your method of payment.
Unfortunately we do not have any control over the period of time that funds are held for because this is determined by the bank that issued your card. If you do not see the funds reinstated to your account for any reason, please contact the bank that issued your credit or debit card to determine their authorization hold policy.
We will of course help in any way we can so if you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may cancel at any time by accessing the My Account page (while logged in) or by emailing email@example.com
- You will still have access to the Member-Only content until the end of your current billing cycle
- At the end of your current billing cycle, your subscription will enter a Cancelled status and the site will no longer attempt to auto-renew your subscription
- The site will retain your account information (username, password, address, etc.), so you may feel free to rejoin at any time!
- Once you reach the end of your current billing cycle and your account has been cancelled, you will no longer have access to the Member-Only content, but can still access any free features of the site (you do not need to login for this as usernames and passwords are only utilized for Active subscriptions).