Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Where Is Wes?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Steve E

He’s with Waldo…

(I know what you’re thinking… did he fire four or five shots, oops, wait, nope…you’re thinking):

Where’s Waldo….!

pam
    Participant

News tonight said in Oregon, 45 people died of heat related illness this week!
    It finally relented , and today
    Was in low 80’s and a marine layer came in this morning. Coming week however is returning to the 90’s which is still a bit high for us. By July 15th we get hotter as in the 90’s.

Steven B
    Participant

Sorry for the loss of life. It is truly tragic. I am glad for the heat relief though. Hopefully it will be enough that there will be no more deaths.

m99

Yeah, in Washington State it also was too hot, and reached 109 to 111*, which is rare. We finally got the two AC’s we ordered, one had been stuck in Portland for four days, coming from California via FedEx. It’s a lot cooler now and we don’t really need the AC’s on. I got up last night and turned them off. I don’t know how many people died in Washington State as a result of that heat wave. I believe it’s more than we know.

Well about Where’s Wes? Steve-E mentioned he’s with Waldo. No, He IS Waldo. Wherever there’s mystery there’s Waldo…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.