Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Where Is Wes?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sharity
    Participant

Has anyone heard from Wes? He was supposed to post on Monday and we still haven’t heard from him. Is he ok? It’s not like him to just not “show up” when he says he will, without leaving a msg or something…

Randall K
    Participant

Wes, please respond and let us know that you are ok.

Denise F
    Participant

He left a blog on Monday that the guest had an emergency and they couldn’t get the episode out in time for Monday night.

That’s all I know.

Debbie S
    Participant

Denise…same. That is all I know too. I am assuming there are still problems with that show. Blog entries have been going up all week.

Steven B
    Participant

He is currently somewhere in Washington state, deep below the earth in an underground bunker command center, studying his Sasquatch that he formerly kept hidden in his garage… 😉

m99

…or he’s just way busy trying to get the many people who contact him gotten to. And as I recall, didn’t he say he’d hopefully, or maybe have the next one ready for Monday, if possible?

pam
    Participant

its so hot here he is likely in a pool smoking a cigar!
    Hes a guest on Bigfoot Odyssey today patreon .k

pam
    Participant

We are roasting here in the PNW. Eugene is hosting Olympic c track and field trials and it reached 103 there today. Unheard of heat!
    I am near a lake in the Cascade foothills and at 95 degrees , it was terrible ble, and very dry. Fire Watches are on and after last years fires destroyed entire cities here, we are all on edge and about half of the buildings and residences do not have air conditioning.
    Wes was to be on Bigfoot Odyssey’s member show but cancelled due to rolling power blackouts.
    So far we have power but always have the generator waiting anyway.
    Worse uet, Portland/Vancouver could break all records tomorrow as it may reach 114 degrees!!!!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by pam.
    Steven B
    Participant

@Pam

Welcome to South Texas… 😉

Sorry to hear that it is so hot and dry there. I know that is not normal for the Cascades and is definitely a great fire hazard. I hope things cool off and you get some moisture. Take care.

Debbie S
    Participant

Yes Pam…will be thinking of you all and praying. One of my best friends lives in Port Angeles. I know there aren’t that May AC’s because they normally aren’t needed. What I did several years ago when there was an unprecedented heat wave for the whole month of August in SWVA was to carry a small mister with me and lightly spray myself down all day. It was so hot I never got wet but the mist on my skin sure helped a lot.

m99

THanks Pam. Stay Cool!

Reid D
    Participant

Im sorry our northern folk are suffering in this heat! Ive lived here in Tx my whole life and if your not used to it, Im sure its awful! We felt the cold of this last Feb winter! -8 and 15 in of snow in West Central Tex. That was historic!! Nope no likey that!

pam
    Participant

Eugene hit an all time record 111 Sun. 107 here !No air conditioners to be found.
    We have a/c but granddaughter’s apt. doesn’t. Her mom got the last one! Put it in for her Sunday am.
    Portland got hotter I think 114! UNHEARD OF…..

Steven B
    Participant

Praying for more reasonable temps for y’all there…

Steven B
    Participant

It is truly an “ill wind that blows no good”.

Looks like your heat wave was this man’s salvation:

https://www.newser.com/story/307934/hiker-survives-8-days-with-berries-river-water.html

Hiker Missing 8 Days Miraculously Found Alive
    Andrew Devers, 25, survived more than a week on river water and berries

It’s blazing hot in the Pacific Northwest right now—which means it’s unusually warm at higher elevations, too. That could have been what saved a hiker lost in the wild for eight days.
    Luckily, it hasn’t been getting dangerously cold at night and there are plenty of ripe berries and fresh river water.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.