Home Forums Sasquatch Forum What was Chris trying to say?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Chris422🤠
    Participant

Matt P

That’s just it; He just wanted to hear the horrific part (which I thought was morbid). The human psyche is quite fascinating.

Matt P
    Participant

“No not at all!! I don’t want to hear it because it might be terribly morbid. It is just so unique that someone got that close to a Sasquatch and lived to tell the tale. I have not heard of such an encounter so frightening before. I am like everybody else trying to learn more about them and I guess that is why others are here to hear about others experiences too.”

According to them after they clarified they were interested in the encounter, and not just that he was “allegedly” mauled… And the human psyche is fascinating, like how people can assign value-laden judgments on others for being interested in something “morbid” and conversely not do the same when someone only cares for the pleasant aspects of a subject. Kind of like people who think the study of literature’s important in public schools, yet protest “Catcher in the Rye” and then have no objections to “Walden”. Very fascinating stuff I think.

David R
    Participant

Matt you’re right about wanting to hear about the attack. We might learn something about how to protect us. Like what would a bf do if you kicked him in the Jimmy! could you drop him like a man, or really piss him off. Another thing he mentioned was Mermaids being real. I watched that show and when they said one was found on Whidbey Island really peeked my interest, because I lived on a Navy Base there. I just want the truth. Although I love stories, and movies. I just want what’s real!

Simon E
    Participant

I really would like to hear Chris’s encounter of being attacked by these beasties…If only from a “how to try to survive an attack” point of view..I live here in Sunny Australia, where we have the Yowie…Sasquatch’s shorter angrier cousin..And we are not allowed to carry firearms…so any tips and tricks with an ugly encounter with these would very much help..Simon..

Jennifer l
    Participant

Wow I just got on here to see the show deleted I had to come to the forum side to see what the hell happened?? So did Wes remove it because he realized it was bullshit? Just wondering I remember another episode with the cop that had to go that was wierd and out there too it just seemed made up I think Maby Wes realized it hopefuly I was looking forward to part 2 because it was so unreal I couldn’t wait to hear Chris trip over his web of made up story also I wanted to hear how he survived the attack and the discription he gave just so I can watch him fall it would have been a good example of how hoaxers do lol

Gumshoguy
    Participant

Jennifer says – “So did Wes remove it because he realized it was bullshit?”

The answer has been communicated more than a dozen times. Per West, and his instructions were to remove episode 1featuring Chris, the insider. Furthermore, Wes was asked not to release episodes 2 and 3 upon request of Chris. So, it’s not happening.

Elise B
    Participant

Maybe make a thread from mods asking us’ns not to discuss it more until a couple weeks at least when Wes is up and at it? Pin it? It’s reasonable because of the confusion which is only growing and the importance to members. IMO. 🙂

Chris422🤠
    Participant

Elise

I feel that the insider subject has been made taboo and I think it was done purposefully by Wes’ enemies. Most members like you and I just got caught in the middle. That said, I think the moderators are just doing their jobs (which has been outstanding). Elise, I do enjoy your posts and I do take them seriously. I apologize if I haven’t been more supportive in the past. It wasn’t intentional. You are a very important member and I’ve always thought so.

Sean C
    Participant

Comment deleted

MODE NOTE

Don’t come here going off on participants for questioning one guest, calling them assholes. We don’t go off on others like that here. Similar attacks by several people here against those who questioned a guest’s comments is uncalled for and disruptive. Please desist.

SHANNON D
    Participant

Thank You, for your service to the Country, Chris C.

Sean C
    Participant

You’re welcome Shannon D, thank you for your appreciation!

I apologize for calling people assholes for calling others liars, one is okay I guess if you are only judging their character.

I don’t think I offended anyone that didn’t offend me and a guest on the show. That is excusable though, because one is an opinion and the other is not?

Mary Ann W
    Participant

I was also disappointed by the religious angle the interview took. The things we understand scientifically today (and don’t yet understand) would have had to be looked at in a “good” vs “evil” context by our ancestors who lived in Biblical times. They had no other reference point. I am very open-minded, and have always been interested in fringe subjects, probably because my Dad was quite interested as well.

The answer I was hoping for in further insider episodes was Chris’ take on the purpose of the military attacks on the creatures? Were they after specimens? Had specific groups of creatures killed humans, and needed to be exterminated?

I recall the episode where the gentleman was interviewed about the death-bed confession he heard as a young, Mormon Missionary from an old man who had been a Deputy Sheriff brought along on one of these attacks on a group of creatures, where they singled out a female with her young, killed them both and took the body of the young one. Why take the body? I was interested to see if anything in the insider interviews was similar to that raid (I don’t recall which episode).

I also want to say I don’t post much because my knowledge and experience is so limited compared to the members here, I lurk and learn a lot. Sasquatch Chronicles is my favorite podcast by a long shot. Just hoping no one thinks I’m a troll. I live in Kentucky, and finding out that the creatures are widespread in this state surprised me. Recently my sister, who lives out in the country, said some Big Foot investigators were looking around fairly close to where they live. I’m especially interested now, and it worries me more than a little.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

A suggestion/question to management:

Is it possible to put our join date on our profile? To find out who’s who. 😉

Papa – Yeti
    Participant

Yes I have family in Idaho, Alabama, Kentucky, and Georgia State, Oklahoma, Arkansas. And Some have forested property, come rolling hills with natural pond filled with bass, with cousins, and their children and grand children so of course I worry about them, having encounters with or being stalked by Bigfoot (Boggers) and Dogmen as many are outdoors men, hunters and fishermen. And there are sighting reports right near where they have and do now life. SO I share your worry Mary Ann.

Frank S
    Participant

Elise, I think we r all of sound min and pretty educated to say the least in our own ways. Just because words r miss spelled. Does it really matter. It’s not that big of a deal. Really. Anyhow, let’s leave the subject of Chris episodes alone and move on from this. WES!!! HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. TAKE CARE U ALL.
    you as well Elise.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.