Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Trying to find two episodes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    STEPHANIE G
    Participant

Trying to find two episodes: one was a man who was followed by a big foot when he was around 11 or 12. The bigfoot followed him for about an hour and a half until he finally got back on trail and found his dad.
    The other one is a guy who had a traumatic experience in the snow where he was being harassed by them. He had ptsd and couldn’t work anymore.

Thanks!

m99

Have you used the excellent resource to search that a member named Augustine posted for our benefit at SC? It’s in the forum introduction at the top of the forum entry. ^

STEPHANIE G
    Participant

Yes I have … still can’t find the episodes

m99

Could it be Episode 193 Primal Fear? I searched what info you told me & this is what I got. I do that sometimes on youtube and find what I’m looking for. Hope that helps!

STEPHANIE G
    Participant

Thanks… not the episode but I appreciate it!

Sheila L
    Participant

Miss Stephanie, do you recall which states the episodes were in? Or do you remember the names of those who had the encounters? In a google search that does help.

Best to you in your search! :^)

Kevin

STEPHANIE G
    Participant

I dont remember names or states. 🙁

Mike N
    Participant

Anyone be able to tell me the episode # of the lady from UK who was attacked on the beach in northern Ca perhaps Big Sur? Thank you!

STEPHANIE G
    Participant

I believe that’s episode 515

STEPHANIE G
    Participant

Found one episode I was looking for… it was Last Man Standing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.