Home Forums Sasquatch Forum The movie “Lucy” with Scarlet Johansen…yep..has a sasquatch in it

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    paul w
    Participant

forward it to 2:11 in the video. Of course they make it to be primitive man but its actually a sasquatch.

On a deeper note Lucy (thats Lucifer) touches the sasquatch..whats really happening is its really confirming The devil is going to use sasquatch by posession

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by paul w.
    Knobby

I saw the movie Lucy. How did you come to believe Lucy was Lucifer?

The hairy man is where Lucy went back in time to early man’s beginning.

Steve E

Love that movie, even have it on Blu-Ray…

“What Knobby said”'”

Knobby

Thanks for the movie clip Paul, that’s wild.

paul w
    Participant

The devil is the counterfeit “god” he thinks hes God. So this video here Lucifer who touches the “primitive man” like the image on the sistine chapel of God touching adams finger tip. This is a disgusting mockery. In the elite secret societys they worship baphomet a transgendered half goat half man/woman. Google image baphomet its got the breasts of a female. its just an image of the devil. So Lucy here a female with breasts the baphomet, lucifer is touching the abominations fingertip and giving sasquatch its energy its life force.

In their secrecy and lies to the average viewer oh its just a human going thru evolution. But if you know evolution is BS and this creature is actually a sasquatch hidden in plain sight then there ya go. Go to vigilant citizen to learn more how they operate. They control all of hollywood and the music industry. Learn to decode their methods and its easy to read. Hollywood…..real magic wands are actually made from the holly tree….hence “Hollywood” its all smoke and mirrors and magic.

Home

wolfheathen
    Participant

The film’s title refers to the famed Australopithecus Lucy (which appears in the film) not Lucifer, the bearer of light and wisdom.

Also, wands are made of lots of wood…not only Holly, though Holly IS considered powerful, as it is ever-green and bears berries. So much so that Christ-ians often used it for their own rituals and decorative purposes. Leaves Green as the grass, Flowers white as the virgin and berries red as the blood of Christ.

Aaand on a deeper note:
    The name “Lucifer” is Latin for “light carrier” and was the name of the 2nd planet in our solar system which belonged to Venus because of it’s beauty. We now simply call it Venus.

Because of it’s brightness (behind only the sun and moon) for thousands of years before the creation of Christianity, it was considered the archetype of one who challenges, rebels and is a bit vain. With the creation of Christianity this was muddied through the “falling from grace” narrative, to lump Lucifer with Satan/Shaitan (the semitic “adversary”). Catholic leaders and their royal bosses preferred the idea of liberty and seeking wisdom to be abhorrent to the minds of their subjects.

In the Judaic texts which the concept of “falling from grace” in Christianity originates from, the eating of the tree of knowledge is nothing so two-dimensional as “Eeeevil”, but rather the representation of the sad, coming of age and abandonment of the womb of perfect faith, that any adult is familiar with.

Everything was perfect until they questioned it and realized it wasn’t.

paul w
    Participant

In the U.N. They had an organization named “the lucifer trust” it raised too many red flags. it was renamed to “the lucious trust” Still…same crap its lucifer the devil. On mount gram the vatican has the L.U.C.IF.E.R telescope. No matter how you sugercoat it its about that fallen angel piece of scum lucifer, satan, the devil, diablo. They always put a pound of flour on their rotten meat. And in this movie, that right there represents lucifer the devil. If you have an ounce of discernment thats whats going on she touches the sasquatch’s fingertip in a mockery of that image of God touching mans finger.

paul w
    Participant

Basicly when you know how sasquatch will be used in the end days events (after our guns are confiscated biden will start that process) this gave me the absolute biggest goosebumps when i seen that lucy movie. Wes posted this video on the blog just listen to this…now imagine when an army of these things are unleashed on as avatars for demons. but…..

You likely wont have any guns to fight back with.

dont get me started on the movie avatar created by james cameron who foretold us about a terminator future now hes making movies of giant forest creatures that live in trees ….

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by paul w.
    Knobby

Paul, here is an image from the Sistine Chapel of God touching the finger of Adam, and I see now the analogy you are pointing to, where in the movie Lucy touches the finger of early man as he is transitioning away from his ape cousins. It puts Lucy in the framework of God in that context.

However, I think it reads too much into it to see either a Lucifer nor a sasquatch connection.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Knobby.
    Thomas W
    Participant

I am sure if the globalists had thought of it they would have done it! I think this is more about the fossil Lucy and the idea that we inspire ourselves and even invent ourselves. By the modern Scarlett going back and inspiring the pre-human we in fact invented ourselves. So sure that can also be interpreted as Man usurping the supremacy of God.

paul w
    Participant

I know it seems like its a stretch Knobby. But focus your discernment. We’re in the last days and sasquatch are literally booming in more ways than one. the demons are all around them thats where people get that dread feeling the same as if you were in a real haunted house. And a movie like Lucy thats just a smidgen of a hint. But prehistoric man does not exist…. so then you must know that the image they throw in our face of this humanoid ape is really whats out there today, sasquatch. remember all the accounts of people seeing them and describing them as looking like the prehistoric man? that one account of that truck driver who got out of his truck and seen a big sasquatch from the overpass and he said it looked just like we see in the images of prehistoric man. Of course the sasquatch faces come in different looks and stuff but it is basicly that. So when you see mainstream science talking about prehistoric man know that what they are really covering up is sasquatch cuz they have to have a lie to tell when someone finds one of these sasquatch skulls. “oh thats just ancient man the missing link” no thats not a missing link that was ole stinky hairybutt that will throw a rock or a log at you and eat your dog

So its simple thats “Lucy” aka lucifer touching a sasquatch then immeditely after… “lucys” eyes go glazed as representative of possessing.

Knobby

Paul, I don’t think we can make a leap from a theatrical movie into an envisioned real world future event.

I know some people make a demon/sasquatch connection. I don’t. But even if there were its a leap to go from this entertainment medium to a real world threat by sasquatches. I don’t believe the hairy man in the movie was meant to have a sasquatch connection nor is it related to sasquatch in any manner.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.