Home Forums Sasquatch Forum SPS (Sasquatch Perspective Speculation): banging on homes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel H
    Participant

The idea that they’re attempting to get a look at occupants seems good to me.

Maybe they’re essentially doing what we’re doing when we walk into the woods and knock on trees. Maybe tapping or slapping on a home is essentially what they do with each other, but directed into our environments. So maybe a slap on a house is just a “tree knock” meant for us. And maybe they’re so used to existing in cover (foliage) that they can’t help but get back into it as fast as possible. You know, like maybe if a tree line came right up to a house you’d look out the window after a slap and see a Sasquatch four feet from the dwelling. Like it’s not a case of hit & run but more a case of “Hey” & this is where I say Hey from, always.

Ben H
    Participant

Interesting idea. I can’t help but think of the accounts I’ve read and heard about Sasquatch knocking on trees to locate prey. One in particular comes to mind that I seem to remember came from here in TN where one was seen tapping on trees, then broke one open and pulled out an opossum or some other critter and ate it.

I have a hard time thinking that they aren’t doing the same prey location with us when they slap houses. Well, guess it’s more nightmares tonight with that thought! LOL

Gabriel H
    Participant

…and be sure to trim the hedges back 😉

I believe they are attempting to get a reaction. To see how many humans respond and how they respond. For the most part, I also hold that they were attempting to get someone to come outside the house for whatever reason.

Gabriel H
    Participant

That seems to be the consensus-thinking thus far and it makes total sense. Thanks Waylon

Ben H
    Participant

Gabriel, you must be some kind of psychic. My wife has been on me to trim our hedges for about three years now!

Gabriel H
    Participant

Don’t tell anyone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.