Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Seige of honobia….BEST episode ever

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    paul w
    Participant

Just got around to listening to that very early episode and loved every minute of it. The details of how he shot one 3 times, the lungs, head and other area and it falling down dying is a good commentary that these abominations are not immortal and good shot placement can bring one down. I think i learned more from this one episode than many others combined. The details of how evil these ones were …wow just wow.

it was described by Wes. anyways Wes had talked about in other episodes of actually interviewing the brothers of that seige. Anyone know what episode that is?

m99
    Participant

I agree Paul, it has to be the best yet. However, since you mentioned the episode, would you mind posting the link so those who want to can hear it again, or perhaps for the first time?

That other person who interviewed was an early partner of Wes’, who has since moved on.

paul w
    Participant
    Steve E

One the best for sure, another fav for me was the one were the guy shot the female sasquatch out of a tree and the male picked her up and climbed up the steep cliff, with her slug over his shoulder..!

m99
    Participant

Thanks Paul. Just saw this. I’ll be sure
    To hear it @ the am.

Rick B
    Participant

An excellent account for sure. I also really like the one where the young man hunting hogs has his dogs attacked. No, I don’t enjoy the death of the dogs, far from it, but I do appreciate the manner the episode portrayed the beasts to be the danger they are.

jeff m
    Participant

It was a a great show and introduced a lot of strangeness that wasn’t being discussed or highlighted in a way as to some of the various other things associated with peoples experiences. I’d certainly like for Wes to re-interview the brothers to go over the story again from the beginning.

paul w
    Participant

Help me out fellow members! i cant find the episode where Wes interviews the brothers. I really wanna hear it!

William T
    Participant

The brothers is 237 and 270(41 min in)

m99
    Participant

I was looking for any follow ups & came across the following short re: the siege. Obviously part two has been taken down. I’ll post part 1 below. I’m hoping to hear if anyone has had a follow up with these guys. The brothers? That’s a different saga, isn’t it? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

paul w
    Participant

Thank you so much!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.