Home Forums Sasquatch Forum SC on line shop

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  chris422 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fausto m
    Participant

I’m having issues with The Sasquatch Chronicles ship on line. First of all . The popular items like ball caps and black beenies are out of stock . Coffee mugs and other .
    Then I try to check out and there are more issues with credit card crap .

Come on Wes .
    Get it together.
    Fame and popularity and success comes with great management. Delegate.delegate . Delegate.
    No stress .

Knobby

I don’t like how you phrased the second part so I’m not forwarding those comments. Maybe that stuff comes from China, I don’t know, this isn’t customer service.

If you have a complaint send it to wes@sasquatchchronicles.com

m99
    Participant

Delegate? Wes doesn’t have a crew to delegate to.

Knobby

He does have people handling the shipping/sales of merchandise.

Celia
    Participant

I ordered a flask as a gift right before Christmas and everything went smoothly. Nice flask, too. I did see that most of the apparel was sold out, but I’m not really a graphic tee kind of a gal so it didn’t bother me much. (I tend to buy logo stickers, mugs, etc…I’ve always felt weird about wearing other people’s words emblazoned on my head and chest.😄)

Anyway, if memory serves, the flask arrived from a Texas address so I definitely think he’s outsourcing his merch distribution.

chris422
    Participant

I have a few hoodies myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.