Home Forums Sasquatch Forum SC FORUM AT MeWe, INCLUDES PRIVATE MESSAGING

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Jeremiah S
    Participant

I just joined up but only for the the Sasquatch Chronicle’s Group. I normally don’t do social media. I’ve been off of Facebook 10+ years. So I’m taking it slow. I hope to see more members join up. This doesn’t mean you have to use it all the time or your only media outlet.
    What I would really like to see and use MeWe for is a Pre-Show and or After-Show gathering spot, you know Pre-Party/After-Party. Maybe even live commenting as we are actively listening. To anyone that joins up don’t hesitate to send me a contact/friend request, thank you.

m99

Hi there Alan Y ~ If you want to contact Wes he’s open to it, obviously, but going through his email is really the way to do it.

As the moderators have told me in the past, Wes doesn’t hang out in the forums much because he’s a one man show, and has many people he’s interviewing, then does the work of posting and publishing his content after he’s satisfied with it. He also does the billing aspect, but I have been informed he has someone who ‘helps him’ with that. So you can email him @

wes@sasquatchchronicles.com

Be sure to add a distinctive subject line. He may not get back to you so you may have to do that a couple times, but there’s no guarantee he’ll be able to respond. I have noticed he takes a minute under the current episode posts, and interacts a little with members.

FYI~ This forum entry is regarding the SC Forum mewe page created by a moderator to give people the opportunity to chat with each other. The only qualifier for becoming a member there is if one is a member of Wes’ SC Podcast.

You can get the free mewe page to be a part of the group at:

https://mewe.com/join/sasquatchchroniclesforum

You request to join and someone will fulfill your request.

Robert G
    Participant

I have applied to join the MeWe group, username hx22826

m99

I’ll let Wolf or Lisa B know – they are admin asst’s for knobby. Welcome in advance. _m

Lisa B
    Participant

Hi Robert,
    I accepted your request. It didn’t show up on my end until earlier today. Thanks for joining!

FearTheReaper
    Participant

I requested to join as well. My name is Michael Herrick. Thank you.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

I think a Discord server would be more popular.

FearTheReaper
    Participant

Nevermind im good.

Jeremiah S
    Participant

Dang, You know I was checking in MeWe Michael looking for you to see if you made it inside. Would’ve been happy to see a new member join the group. I get it though. My patience can definitely use some work. If it makes you feel better wer’re not partying over here(MeWe) like its “1999”. Don’t give up though. There is stuff that gets posted over there that I wouldn’t have found looking. There’s other cool stuff. Believe me they love seeing new members. Still hope to see you there Michael.

Jeremiah S
    Participant

You know what…My bad Michael I could of tried to send a message in MeWe to the Admin to see if they got your request. Stuff does happen ya know. They do try their best over there(MeWe).

travis r
    Participant

i applied to mewe name travis riiter

Robert M
    Participant

Ok. Will do.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.