Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Sasquatch population expansion?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Christopher c
    Participant

I absolutely believe these animals are indeed on the increase,ever since the turn of the century we have been creating and designating so many new Nat.Parks ,Monuments as well as wilderness areas that are completely off limits to hunting that it’s local wildlife populations naturally see a major increase, without the pressure of hunting natures other forms of animal population control move in such as apex predators, as areas like these become more available to these animals and if the areas are really secluded,loaded with food and water resources then I believe they probably create a permanent residency and settle in to focus on breeding.

roger s
    Participant

Papa – Yeti
    I’m sure I’ve seen/heard a report recently, just can’t place it, where a peeping tom human observed a Sasquatch mother playing with her child; and he said she smelt like sweet apple cinnamon.

Jamie w
    Participant

Look at the deer population explosion in the pasr fifty years my dad said when he was a teenager and a deer was out in a field there would be cars pulled over every were to see them there were hardly any from over hunting now they are every were and that is the biggoots main food source so why wouldnt there population explode with so much of a food source

Gumshoguy

I’m not expert Bigfoot Researcher, but as a data miner I know I read and studied over 15,000 reports of Bigfoot / Sasquatch related accounts specifically noting type size and color from reports the easy answer is the figures are upwards of 6,000, and I am still going over revising the figures.

Using the sum total of 6,000 as a benchmark, and if there are at least 100,000 floating around out there as I suspect the possibility of Bigfoot population could very well range between 6,000 – 36,000. The exact total is all conjecture but it’s the best I can offer with an explanation of how I arrived at that conclusion.

Gumshoguy

To place everything in perspective BFRO has over 50,000 reports (and probably discarded 50,000 reports) and there may very well be close to 75,000 -100,000 reports floating around waiting to be read. BFRO is a great source of information but they’re not the only game in town.

More and more, you see and have separate Bigfoot Research groups popping up taking their own Bigfoot reports so when taken together the number of reports could be as numerous as 75,000 -100,000 reports floating around.

Gumshoguy

I will argue that in support of what I offered, that I use the increasing wide spread eye witness accounts of small infant size 3-4 foot creatures and young 5-6 foot sightings coupled with the ever increasing number of multiple animal sightings to buttress my conclusion.

Note: Multiple Animal sightings are meant to say that eye witnesses report seeing multiple groups of Bigfoots in a single encounter.

Therefore, anyone weeping and wringing their hands in angst over these things becoming extinct, all I can say is put away the Kleenex, it’s not happening. If you weigh the accounts of aggressive behavior on a scale with the number of these things being shot, the aggressive accounts far out-weigh the human response …

Knobby

Dr. Meldrum low balls their numbers, saying there are probably 60 to 100 in the state of Washington and 2,000 to 3,000 in all of North America.

http://sasquatchresearchers.org/forums/index.php?/topic/712-dr-meldrum-estimates-sasquatch-numbers-to-sold-out-crowd/

Gumshoguy

Good for her, I say what I do because I don’t have to answer to peer review and a largely skeptic science community she does. Unless and until she proves these things are teleporting themselves across the country, with extraordinary speed in different states, counties and towns, crossing roads, peeping in windows, harassing hunters and campers making appearances in all different colors, shapes and sizes then I’ll believe her. Until then its just talk …

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.