Home Forums Sasquatch Forum SASQUATCH…..My Grandfathers Story.

This topic contains 41 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Knobby 4 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

SHANNON D
    Participant

SHANNON D
    Participant

Gumshoguy

Good stuff!

Jay Carlsen
    Participant

I Like these People !

SHANNON D
    Participant

Shannon S
    Participant

SHANNON D
    Participant

SHANNON D
    Participant

SHANNON D
    Participant

Kinda nails “Moneygrubber” Explains why the “community” went after Wes..

Knobby

Shannon, Wes has talked about a problem with the BF community eating its own. On this video the guy talks about these nasty ass groups leading sham expeditions. He seemed to be referencing Matt Moneymaker and calling it the BFMO. I suppose he meant the BFRO and was doing a play on the letters since he referred to the MO as Moron Organization.

As far as organizations attempting to get money, BF research is vastly underfunded and groups endeavoring to raise money for their research, like to buy equipment, even charging to bring strangers on expeditions, doesn’t automatically designate them as moneygrubbing con men.

There are chapters of the BFRO all over the U.S. that lead expeditions. He can’t arbitrarily relegate all these people as scammers like he does. He somehow relegates it all as a sham without articulating how or why.

The org I’m in was founded by people who at one time investigated reports and led BFRO expeditions in their area, but struck out to form their own organization. I just find this guy’s blanket attack on organizations leading paid expeditions as a lot of him running his mouth.

I think this guy has BS of his own, talking about multiple sites changing the wording of reports submitted to them. He should elaborate. He said sasquatch used quantum physics to be in two places at once. Okay.

As far as these organizations not forwarding some tales that seem too fantastic, of the supernatural sasquatch, many weigh the veracity of what’s given to them and do some follow up with the person submitting the accounts before publishing them. Some might be biased against certain things, and the BFRO is certainly guilty of not publishing a lot of reports submitted to them. They attempt to corroborate some.

This guy is not someone I care to put credence in.

SHANNON D
    Participant

Thanks for splannin that to me, Thom Powell said the same thing, regarding editing of encounters,and he also said the BFRO investigators down played the Mt St Helens clean up, even though Thom had multiple sources that saw dead squatchs…

Steve does paint with to broad a brush, but that’s his opinion..

We all know there are a lot of serious dedicated groups doing good work..

Knobby

I was unimpressed with the cut and dry broad brush the guy on the video painted things with.

Yes, there are reports of dead sasquatch clean up after the Mt. ST. Helens eruption. I’ve read conflicting things on that where some witness statements don’t jive, like the gathering of large multitudes of these dead deer, elk, and many other animals to dispose of by burning, when its said the forest service would not do that. They would let the dead animals decompose and replenish the soil. I read its not a policy they engage in.

So, I don’t know what to think, if that’s true or not. But I tried myself to do Internet searches and read about disposal of animals after Mt. St. Helens eruption and I couldn’t find anything where they did that. That doesn’t mean they did not, but I have questions that are unresolved.

Evidently, for whatever reason, some at the BFRO were reluctant to go there. There are valid complaints about the BFRO not publishing many submissions, but they get a whole lot of submissions and actually do try to investigate, via the many BFRO chapters around the country, and in some cases there is no one to do a follow up investigation and so it doesn’t get published. The BFRO has made statements themselves if some’s accounts are not published to continue to contact them about it/resubmit. The BFRO doesn’t post things without checking into it first, and that’s the biggest reason people’s reports don’t get published.

The research org I’m in and a lot of other BF organizations will not post accounts without investigating it first. I investigated one in eastern Washington that we determined the guy just made up tall tales and so it was never published.

If the BFRO alters the submissions that is troubling.

Regarding the Battle Mountain fire in which the alleged bigfoot was burned, treated, and removed by the government, is one the BFRO should have investigated. Thom Powell found it among unpublished BFRO reports and investigated it, being able to contact the person who submitted it. But by then it was several years old and difficult to find corroborating witnesses, whereas if it had been published at the time people may have come forward.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.