Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Sasquatch Hand Trail Cam Video

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

I don’t know the source of this. Its alleged to be a sasquatch hand.

https://www.facebook.com/Squatchmenow/videos/737442246860710

Steven B
    Participant

Can’t see it Knobby – must be a facie-book member – I’m a member of “facelessbook” – πŸ˜›

Knobby

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH_ZfHKl3gg/

Here, I found it on Instagram. Some casts/images of alleged sasquatch show a thumb further back in relation to the fingers, maybe a longer palm. This looks like that.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Knobby.
    Steven B
    Participant

Cool – not enough to say “fake” – not enough to say “real” – odd movement though – if real, why would it “wiggle” its fingers in front of the cam?

Knobby

I don’t know Steven, maybe it can see IR light. Even we can see the red light at the source. Maybe it was playing around with that light some.

Here is a cast of an alleged sasquatch handprint. It and some other handprints, like left on glass, might show a longer palm than we have resulting in a lower position for the thumb. On the below cast it appears the end digit of the thumb was pressed down into mud. People see casts like this and assume sasquatches have short stubby thumbs, but I know they don’t. I saw one up close.

Looking at this video I’m curious about other’s impression of the hand, if it looks like it might have a longer palm, lower position of the thumb.

Here’s an exercise. Look at the opening still frame of the video at Instagram. Like in the image bend you fingers close to straight down at the knuckles and also your thumb straight down parallel to your fingers, although the thumb of the subject is curved toward the fingers some. It looks like the sasquatch image has a proportionately longer distance from the thumb to the fingers.

Looking at the video there is no doubt this is an actual hand due to the dexterity of the fingers. Its not a prop. Those are odd looking fingernails. I know people can have different looking fingernails. The nails look short and thick.

In any event it has a hairy arm so this is either a hoax or a sasquatch. There is no gray area; its black and white.

Wolf
    Participant

Knobby… with the one you saw, was its thumb lower down?
    I have a theory that I have been tossing in the wok of my mind about this and plan on producing a video about it soon.

Knobby

Wolf, the right hand that I saw was about 4 inches from my knee. I felt a tug on a stinger of catfish I was carrying and looked down and it froze its arm in place. It was at night and I was under an overpass, but there was a light above not far from the road and a stream of light lit a small patch of ground underneath. The hand itself was in the shadows, not illuminated, but I could perfectly see the silhouette of the hand with the ground lit underneath.

I couldn’t see end of the fingers, how long they went, but I could see the entire thumb area and it looked just like my right hand would, turned sideways with the thumb side up. So, in my observation I couldn’t actually tell if the thumb was lower down on the hand.

Johanna V
    Participant

Well, I find the flexibility of movement is very creepy, almost as if whatever it is is playing, toying with the camera. Knowing all the time full well that it is a camera..
    so if this is hoax, it’s a very strange hoax, because the movement itself is not exactly human and would be very difficult to manage. Kudos if this is a hoax, but yikes, something about this is just very creepy, authentic, and slightly sinister.

Wolf
    Participant

I agree.
    The hand is ‘posed’ as if the owner was watching ti through a viewfinder.
    Sorry, but I’m calling BS on this one.

(DISCLAIMER: According to my wife I’m not always right so…)

Denise F
    Participant

The nails curl just a bit in an upright position which I found interesting….the long, thinner fingers compared to the width of the hand is interesting too.

I was trying to picture why a creature would move their hand like that in view of the camera and I was picturing this thing trying to figure out what the infrared light was.

Neat video to say the least.

AMY R
    Participant

If that is a person then they certainly haven’t washed their hands in a very long time πŸ˜‚

Knobby

The hand looks odd to me. Its heavily calloused. The fingers have concave shapes. Denise notes the nails curve up. Its not just that last joint that is curved, the section of finger before that has a concave curve. The nails are very short, and at one point when a finger is pointed with the tip in the direction of the camera lens the nail looks really thick too. The skin on top of the fingers looks odd.

Its odd how it moves the fingers around in front of the camera. I don’t rule this out.

Augustine L
    Participant

The thumb looks set farther down the hand in relation to the rest of the digits. So, maybe it’s real. But what’s with the abracadabra movements? Magic spells?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.