Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Sam Houston Forest

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Darrel B
    Participant

@Denise
    You’re right, it’s probably not a good idea to advertise it. Thanks for your input, it’s been terrifyingly enlightening! 🤣

Darrel B
    Participant

Wife and I did some exploring recently up at the Sam and confirmed the TUC location is exactly where I thought it was (we spent a couple of nights there unknowingly in a tent, back in October 2020). We took a bunch of photos while we were there the other day, and I compared them to the video. Found a specific tree that confirmed we were on track. The place is really spooky even in the daytime with all the Spanish moss hanging off the trees.
    For the first time ever we found some interesting footprints, but they weren’t much bigger than a human’s. The funny thing about it is how easily I could “see” toes in these prints, even though there really weren’t any distinctive toe marks. My brain just put it all together for me so I had to force myself to stay objective. I’m not even a rank amateur, much less a tracker, so it would be foolish for me to claim that I know what they were. But I believe there are some folks on this forum who could do that. I should have brought me readers with me!
    I would post a photo but I don’t know how to do that on here, or how to without revealing the location that’s embedded in the metadata of the photo. I’ll figure it out if someone is actually interested in seeing the print.

Denise F
    Participant

Darrell, you have found the spot, lol.
    Yes, it’s extremely creepy, even in the daytime.

I would love to see the print.

Darrel B
    Participant

This is the footprint. I should’ve set my trekking pole down next to it for size reference. It has inches on the pole.

https://dbchronicles330729555.files.wordpress.com/2021/07/img_1657.jpg?w=1536

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.