Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Sam Houston Forest

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Chris422🤠
    Participant

I don’t know how many bitchy Asian women go fussing around in the Sam Houston forest, but I mean I wouldn’t want it for a wife. It was pissed like some crazy shit. It was speed bitching like you couldn’t believe. But the closer I got to it and the louder it got, the more I realized it wasn’t human. I know different languages, I can tell you it sounded like Chinese but it wasn’t. It was gibberish. And as close as it got I never saw anything except for brush moving. What really threw me off was I yelled at it and it acted like it never heard me but it did deviate its course. It started moving past us instead of toward us. And 30 seconds after it passed us, instead of fading out it cut off completely. It was a very odd experience. And the one thing I do know is I was afraid. Before I saw anything I felt fear.

Knobby

I’ve read claims of sasquatch language sounding like Chinese. The more common comparison is an American Indian dialect.

If it was walking in your direction I wouldn’t have warned it away, it might not have known you were there. Did you think it was still people when you yelled “Hey?”

I think I had one walking toward me one time and I froze in place waiting for it to emerge and it didn’t. It was making heavy bipedal sounding footfalls and getting very close when a friend on another part of the lake yelled over at me and it stopped, and I didn’t hear it anymore, nothing. My friend joined me and I went walking in there alone looking for whatever it was and I didn’t see anything, but I had this strong fear come over me, which I don’t know if it was natural or infrasound. I had my hand on my gun.

I went back and joined my friend, and then I heard something crashing through the brush running up the hill. This was hunting season and I’m thinking it was an overly anxious sasquatch.

m99

@Denise & @chris422 ~ That’s a very scary sounding experience. I was wondering if you guys ever carry anything to record sound? Maybe something smallish that you could carry in your backpacks incognito? And do y’ll record your walks, document them if you will, in a notebook/field log? Anyway, glad y’ll are okay. Thanks for sharing.

>I’m not awake yet!!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by m99.
    Denise F
    Participant

@knobby
    Chris had said if he had been alone that he would’ve hung around and tried to see what happened but after he couldn’t identify what it was he wanted to stop the rush coming towards us…. instinct I suppose.

@m

Boy, do we wish we would have recorded it. We actually didn’t think much about it until after it seemed to be coming too close, too quickly.
    It sounded just like a high pitched, loud, and ‘put out’ chinese woman….I actually thought it was a lady or two lost on the trail until things got spooky.

I will say that right before this happened I had just passed an area that looked like a large bedding area under some trees. It was packed with dark, dead looking plant material….so I’m figuring we got too close to something.

m99

@denise ~

Yesterday my Skipper was looking at some tools so I went to peruse the book isle in Costco. There was a nifty three book bundle in three colors. It was a journal packet & I thought of you. I thought, if I really “knew” Denise I’d send her one, and of course Chris one too. Anyway.

Again, I’m glad y’ll have Chris to walk with instead of just you and you’re son. Stay safe. _m

Denise F
    Participant

Another interesting area of the SHNF:

Inaccessible Areas in the SHNF

Denise F
    Participant

Possible tracks/prints?!

View post on imgur.com

Joe C
    Participant

Lake Charlotte out east of Houston right off I-10 has that creepy energy as well.

Denise F
    Participant

Thanks Joe,
    I will have to take a drive out there one day.

Thomas W
    Participant

Black wolves? Sure they weren’t hogs? Most wolves are not black, hmmm that is crazy. I lived in Houston in the 80s and did some trips up there…..definitely gave off a super creepy vibe! Nice pics!

Chris422🤠
    Participant

No they were of the canine variety. They were too small to be coyotes. They were less than 100 feet away. They actually paused to look back at me. Real ballsy.

m99

Who really knows the range of the wolf. I’ve heard of the black dog in Texas (I’m originally from SETX & SWLA area) and Louisiana. I’ve also heard nothing like a Black wolf exists. I disagree. Here’s a little snippet if anyone is interested:

Ya’ll be careful.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

I would like to make a correction to my post above. I posted that very early this morning while on the run. I make mistakes.

[No they were of the canine variety. They were too BIG to be coyotes. They were less than 100 feet away. They actually paused to look back at me. Real ballsy.]

Steven B
    Participant

Black wolves exist but I don’t know how far south they would be as I would be referring to what is known as the “timber wolf” which is generally of northern climes. They come in “wolf color” and there are solid black, and there are solid white ones(not albinos).

“They were too BIG to be coyotes. They were less than 100 feet away.”

I keep thinking of that one episode of Dogman Encounters with the “huge black wolves” that would be seen running with coyotes. I wonder if you/they stuck around long enough if you’d find that the suckers could “two step”.

Coop
    Participant

When I was a young kid we had a half wolf that was solid black. I am sure he got that from the domestic dog but he was a decent size and looked more or less like a wolf. I remember when he was about 6 months old he was constantly killing wild rabbits and squirrels. We would find the pieces of them he didn’t eat on the porch. Might I add we lived out in the middle of nowhere tx not too far from SH. When he became about a year old he vanished one day. I was heart broken as I loved that dog. A couple months later our closest neighbor was out riding deep in the woods on his dirt bike and said he seen our dog out there but wouldn’t come to him. Said he turned around and ran deeper into the woods. So I guess the wolf part of him decided to go on full wild. I never seen or heard anything about him ever again, but I’m pretty sure he survived just fine out there unless someone was to ever shoot him. He was a good sized pup and definitely was able to find food anytime he wanted it. So who knows if he ended up finding a wild suitable female to breed with and who knows what kind of pups would turn out. Not saying he is the reason for black wolf sightings but if there are other wolf hybrids that went wild and had a pack to run with, never know what could be created.
    Bolliver peninsula has a red wolf starting to be seen more often and they were thought to be extinct or close to being extinct.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/extinct-red-wolf-dna-discovered-galveston-strays/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.