Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Sam Houston Forest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Chris422🤠
    Participant

The following is just a thread for me to post my pictures I gather at the Sam Houston with a friend.

gg

Chris422🤠
    Participant

jj

TP structure

Chris422🤠
    Participant

tt

Pushed down trees

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Chris422🤠.
    Chris422🤠
    Participant

dd

Bulletin board– Four Notch

m99

Very cool. Look forward to more as y’ll research that area. Stay safe.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

ccc

Denise took this photo of a shirt stuck to a tree eight or 9 feet up.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

bbbbbb

Denise took this photo of the tree hanging in the trees.

toomuch
    Participant

Chris, did you hear or see anything worth noting?

Denise F
    Participant

This area was one of the creepiest that we traveled out to. I bet Chris can tell you what he thought the creepiest area was but this was a close second. This was my first time going way back into the east part of the Sam.

This small forest service road was leading us to a dead end in the middle of nowhere, which made sense why we were seeing some of the things that we did.

I have rarely seen Tee Pees in the Sam, only 2 in all these years and the shirt ripped and hanging that far up was extremely disturbing….a human would have to drag a ladder miles and miles toward a secluded dead end to place it out there. 😶

m99

That’s sure interesting (and Creepy). So glad you two are checking things out together. I know you have an adorable protective son Denise, but I feel better hearing Chris is going over there too.

One of my best friends has a ranch across from (one of the) the Davy Crockett’s gates. One year, when my husband went hunting I asked if I could stay at one of the cabin’s to enjoy a respite from the city and people. She didn’t live there at the time, and her son was at Renaissance in Conroe, but I didn’t mind. He lived in the big Ranch house across the field, and the cabin I was in was back close to a pond.

It turned cold, and there was no heat in there, I dang near froze. But I kept getting a creepy feeling like I was being watched. I couldn’t even go to the pond during the day because the feeling was so intense. Obviously I like being alone, and don’t need people around all the time, but this time was different. I packed it in after a few days. If I had known about Sasquatch, or god-forbid, Dogman, I would never have gone there. It was one of those times that the feeling of being watched would not go away. East Texas is different.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

As far as noise in that forest goes, it’s dead quiet, especially in the morning. I’m not stupid enough to go out there at night. Just saying…😊

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Chris422🤠.
    Chris422🤠
    Participant

I did see something out there that puzzled me. I saw six black wolves. They look too big to be coyotes. What really got me is they were all jet black.Very odd.

Steven B
    Participant

Hey Chris – you might want to listen to this:

Tonight’s guest wishes to remain anonymous, so I called him “Ryan” on tonight’s show.

“Ryan” grew up in Central Alabama. When Ryan was 10, his mother married a cattle farmer who had problems with Dogmen on his farm. There were things Ryan’s stepfather shared with him about the Dogmen openly. There was a secret his stepfather had, though, that he wasn’t comfortable revealing to him. The experiences Ryan’s had with Dogmen weren’t limited to his step father’s farm. As he got older, he had more encounters, in other places.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Steven B.
    Denise F
    Participant

Happy Halloween everyone! 🎃

Today Chris and I went out to the Sam Houston National forest and stumbled upon a closed trail. The sign out front explained how due to high water on a FS road……well it was all BS because it’s barely rained here….. anyways….it was called the pipeline trail so I betcha you guys know what we did…..we ducked down under the caution tape and went on down the trail.

We walked about a quarter of a mile and you could tell there was activity back there. I just had said to Chris that I was getting a spooky feeling when we heard what we thought was 2 Asian woman fussing in their native tongue- up ahead and off to our right.

At first we kept going but we stopped when Chris realized it wasn’t coming from a trail that it was moving straight through the woods at us and the ‘language’ was getting really loud! At this point he realized that it wasn’t speaking a language….he said it wasn’t anything he had ever heard before in fact he said it wasn’t a language.

By this time I was taking it all in….that something jibbering LOUDLY was somehow coming straight through the thick Texas woods at us. Chris bent down and could see branches moving but no ‘body’! I saw him stand up and turn towards me and yell in this huge, deep voice “HEY”!!!
    I knew he was attempting to halt whatever it was coming and yelling. He then told me not to run and yelled something else which I couldn’t hear because I was freaked out, lol.

I kept looking back- waiting to see something behind him but he must have diverted it. The really strange part was that after he yelled at it, it never paused. A person that was coming through the woods would have at least paused for a second at his deep vocals.

We noted it moved too quickly towards us through the woods and that the high pitched tone was too loud to be ‘woman’.

It was a adrenaline packed walk back to the car.

Knobby

So, what do you think it was?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.