Home Forums Sasquatch Forum RIP Bob Saget.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    John B.
    Participant
    Ron E
    Participant

I saw that. And, I have a theory on what happened but I’ll keep that to myself.

Sad to hear…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ron E, we’re all thinking it.

John B.
    Participant

Bob, joking about getting his booster shot on his podcast. 😔

https://gab.com/whitman_99/posts/107599003902021926

Knobby

Who knows John. I see a lot of people dying these days, but people die. I wonder how recently Saget got his booster. The alleged oldest person to ever live in modern times died this year at 130 years old, although she wasn’t officially listed because her date of birth couldn’t be confirmed. I’ve wondered if the jab cut her short, or when did Betty White get her booster. But you can’t say.

John B.
    Participant

Knobby, I read that he got his booster at the end of November. I think it was the 27th maybe? I’m not saying that it was the booster that killed him, but I’m suspicious of all of the ‘died suddenly’ deaths that have been occurring at an alarming rate.

Knobby

I agree John, I have to wonder about all the deaths recently, even by two former Disney stars. And you’re correct that Bob Saget had his covid booster roughly one month before he suddenly and unexpectantly died.

https://thecovidworld.com/shock-as-legendary-comedian-and-actor-bob-saget-dies-suddenly-1-month-after-receiving-covid-booster-shot/

I view the vaccine as a crap shoot, which might depend on the vaccine getting in the blood stream and effecting specific organs they settle in. Any cells the mRNA settles in to produce spike proteins in becomes damaged.

m99

@John B & Knobby ~ Scary times.

I hate to see this happening, but suspect it’s truer than not, related to vaccines. Which, of course doesn’t make me feel better knowing my husband decided (without discussing it with me) to get the shot. He did the Pfizer shot, and a twofer, so whatever time later got the second one.

He’s on the Chaga supplement every other week, and I started the daily low dose of aspirin. It makes me feel better, but it’s still a slight concern in the back of my mind. I tried to impress on him to talk things out with me, but he really doesn’t that much, a lot depending on time. He gets up at 4 am now, and goes to bed with the chickens. He’s tired and I try to give him peace and not worry him about things. But I do pray for him to remain healthy after those shots. 🙁

Knobby

Most people, so far, seem to fare well after getting the vaccine m99. It’s possible some of the worse are those whom the health care worker injects into a vein, sending it into the bloodstream. They don’t teach to aspirate the syringe like they once did, the current thought being it’s not necessary, where you’re supposed to pull the plunger back and wait 5 to 10 seconds to see if it draws blood back.

John B.
    Participant

I got my 2 Pfizer shots back in may or was it April… Still alive, I think.

Knobby

Hotel Security found Bob dead after family members asked the hotel to check on him.

Upon entering the bedroom, they found Bob lying face-up on the bed, with his left arm across his chest and right on the bed.

The staffer says he was cold to the touch … and when they checked for signs of breathing or a pulse, none was detected.

BOB SAGET FOUND LYING WITH HAND ON CHEST

John A
    Participant

Looks like a subdural hematoma – what a tragedy.

Bill F
    Participant

Not really… any scumbag that makes light of raping children got off light with a subdural hematoma.. I’d have preferred he was smeared over 3/4 mile of train track.. just sayin.

Knobby

He hit the back of his head on something, it’s unknown what. He went to bed and died in his sleep. I know someone who slipped in his driveway and hit the back of his head. He went to bed complaining of a headache and died in his sleep.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bob-saget-cause-of-death

Bill F, his death is tragic. He never molested the Olsen Twins. He was clowning around on the set one time and groped a doll which they use when Mary and Ashley were not available for the shoot. That’s it period. I guess that’s what you’re referring to as making light of raping children. The Olsen Twins honored him after his death.

John B.
    Participant

When his daughter was born he made an infamous joke about touching her inappropriately to a friend. His early stand up was very off-colored. It was obviously just a really bad joke.

As for hitting your head, after my surgery and all of my weight loss, I wasn’t monitoring my blood pressure as I should have been, it got way too low, and I passed out while walking and smacked my noggin on some concrete. I went to my doc a few days later and she saw the large bruise on my head and made me get an MRI. The scan showed that I did have a bleed, but luckily it stopped on it’s own otherwise I would have been in the same boat as Saget. A couple months later I had another fall but that just made my face bleed a bit. I finally have my PB under control and I check it regularly just to be sure. It’s mighty embarrassing when you wake up on the sidewalk and your not drunk.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by John B..
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.