Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Reflections on why Sasquatch Chronicles hasn't been removed from the air

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Monkey422Paw
    Participant

The following answers came from one of my patients:

Who runs the world?

Some bankers and a handful of Ceos/owners which comprise several of the world’s government mafias

What do they own?

The people

What would they do to keep it?

Anything

Gabriel H
    Participant

How does a psychologist go about responding to those answers? And, are those the kinds of ruminations and the coping that brought this individual to you Chris?

Monkey422Paw
    Participant

I do twenty clinic hours a week and most of it is in crisis management. You’d be surprised what you would hear in a week of distress. I get all kinds. That’s an evasive answer I know. Okay here’s an example, there’s a person that comes into an ER I work at. He believes that Christ is in the garbage can. He talks to the can, he confesses to the can, and he preaches by the can. Oh, and it doesn’t matter which can. They’re all Christ. But, he’s okay with garbage going into the can. He looks at as paying your tithe. Other than that he’s a nice guy. Something to ponder on.

Keith S
    Participant

Chris is this person looking for a job? He sounds like an abstract thinker. We could use him at the Federal Reserve on our matrix control quant team.

Just click like, consider it your tithe.

Monkey422Paw
    Participant

I think he use to be a teacher.

toomuch
    Participant

Fantastic thread, Gabe.
    Depending how long you have been apart of Saschron, there have been a couple episodes that really struck some nerves…. Insider shows and any kind of Govt coverup (my favorites). Wes has even mentioned there wouldn’t be any problems if he stuck to guest accounts.

I don’t know about you, but I haven’t noticed anything new surrounding the subject of Bigfoot. Melba was brought up, and she made some waves, but was quickly dismissed by mainstream science. Considering the majority of people believe everything they see on tv, they bought into it.

I’m assuming that most of you have figured out that EVERYTHING on tv is censored. This is why all of these Bigfoot shows are the same.

With that being said, the internet is the last of the “Wild West.” There’s some serious crap out there, but plenty of truth as well. And guess who is trying to get there hands on the web?
    Btw, Rich, you made some great points.

Gabriel H
    Participant

Chris: in your example, ready…? *The key is in “the garbage”

It’s a reflection of extreme polarization

Christ / Garbage can

Hates to love it but loves to hate it.

By chance do they come in with the shakes, swimming in addiction?

~ the key is in the garbage ~ **how can the key to something be in the garbage**

Ask them to explain that. They’ll tell you of two realities taking place at the same time

Gabriel H
    Participant

Yeah toomuch I’m down with everything you said.

Monkey422Paw
    Participant

As long as a patient isn’t a threat to himself and other people, his garbage is irrelevant. He needs a therapist for one on one treatment. I work at the ER where we observe patients for up to 72 hours. We decide where to send them. If they are mentally ill, we send them to a clinic where they can properly be treated. There they have a wide variety of doctors and therapists who can help them.

We also occasionally get convicts too. We have to figure out whether they go to a hospital or prison. Oh well, I’ve probably said too much.

Gabriel H
    Participant

LoL. You haven’t divulged any names, or situations we can identify through the media. But you *might* be toying with patient identities in your FB status updates. I wouldn’t know ? Thanks Chris

Gumshoguy

Gabe, I may be incorrect so correct me if I am but didn’t you say you worked in a hospital setting? If so, does Canada have anything like the federally madated HIPPA laws we have here?

I remember how tough it was from law enforcment stand-point to get simple answers to questions even though it was official businesss due to the staff’s cautionary adherence to the act.

Gumshoguy

Mental patients are incredibly difficult to deal with and I say that from a position of dealing with criminal mentally ill people. They have a potential to be very dangerous and unpredictable. I give Chris all the accolades for his chosen profession, passion and paitience. Society needs more like Chris.

Gabriel H
    Participant

Interesting Gum. I had never heard of HIPPA so that was an interesting Wiki read.

Registered Nurse, yes. Although I’m currently on leave due to burnout. But yes, similarly, Confidentiality is considered of great importance. I think confidentiality and nonmaleficence are a part of the Hippocratic Oath physicians occasionally adhere to <wink> Although additional health care workers don’t take the oath per se, it’s components are certainly emphasized across the board.

Now if only we could get it emphasized across the board MEMBERS 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.