Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Question re 194

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Elise B
    Participant

1) Yes or no or….was 194 removed due to pressure from outside or snarky comments or both or….?

2) Is it me, or did this place suddenly get all gossipy and negative yesterday?

3) Am I correct in thinking a lot of people just don’t want to see Wes make a mistake? Because I am not sure it’s appropriate. You can’t please everyone and still stand for anything.

4) I am so disappointed not to hear more from Chris.

Mark B
    Participant

I’m waiting with baited breath to hear the reply to Elise B question..

Brian M
    Participant

My guesses:

1) Snarky comments

2) It’s not you.

3) Some people don’t seem to realise it’s not their show.

4) Me too

charles c
    Participant

Just came here to see whats up….

Hope Wes is good

Elmer Fudd
    Participant

194 covers stuff that’s been on the net for years, does that mean Chris is bogus? And from some of the questions/comments on what he talked about I can see that quite a few people on here have not done a lot of research on these subjects if at all. Lets assume he was lying. Lets assume a real insider came on sc in the future with true “earth shattering” insider info. What sort of reaction would we get from the sc community on that? The mind boggles. Well done people on shutting Chris up… you now get nothing at all. I don’t really see the point in Wes airing any more “insider” episodes in future unless of course the insider happens to give out info that’s agreeable to the majority on here, whatever that may be. Who needs MIB’s, just bring it on sc, it will soon be killed, buried and silenced LOL

joe r
    Participant

I think whether Chris was legit or not is irrelevant, Obviously Chris must have called Wes after the airing of part 1 and ask Wes not to air part 2 and 3 because of the pressure he was getting, my guess is that Chris got another call or visit from the goon squad and was told to stop. Whatever the reason, the big picture here is that Wes could have said, “you already agreed to this and i have it taped and i’m going to air it anyway”, but he didn’t. If you want to know what it is that makes this show successful, this is a prime example. Wes’s primary concern is and always has been about being sensitive to the Guests feelings and making sure they are comfortable and obviously in this case, safe. So whatever transpired, in the end Wes is looking out for the well being of the guest, to me…all the rest of this issue takes a back seat.

Elmer Fudd
    Participant

Lot of guesses there joe.
    I agree that Wes is sensitive to guests feelings though and he was quite right in following his wishes after the crap he copped on this forum.

cyndie r
    Participant

‘after the crap he copped’?
    Who copped the crap?

joe r
    Participant

Elmer, i feel the same way, lots of guesses. you know when the issue of other worldly things or aliens is brought up in the same sentence as Sasquatch it seems to peg the meter for a lot of people, I think as humans we all have this burning question about what else is out there and people have very different ideas about that topic in as far as what one person believes from another and it draws huge interest. I personally leave that whole alien subject alone, it’s consuming enough to try and figure out what Sasquatch is without throwing little green men into the topic.

Elmer Fudd
    Participant

joe, Orson Welles radio broadcast showed what emotions are built up in people when it comes to aliens, I have no argument with that 🙂
    Personally I don’t mind listening to other opinions when it comes to Sasquatch and other critters, but that’s just me.

Sean C
    Participant

The thing is, everybody thinks that they want the truth, and as soon as it takes a path they don’t like, oh well there is no way THAT could be true! The reason they are so successful at hiding it, is because we are so arrogant with thinking we know everything. Think about technological advances in the last 100 years, and then compare that to the 500 years prior to that. Anything stand out? Like, anything at all? How crazy advanced we are in EVERYTHING from 100 years ago?

I don’t think there is any hope for us, too many of you are comfortable in your slumber, to really wake up!

All of this has already happened before, and yet, here we go again, because we all know everything.

Maybe, we should all listen to crazy Ray again, when he was talking about most of these same crazy subjects before, and we all ridiculed him behind his back!

I’m just a dumb redneck, that also served proudly as a Marine, but what the hell do I know? I know this: we are constantly being conditioned to accept all of this information, when it eventually comes out of our handlers, at their convenience and opportunity. Compare what you used to see just 20 years ago on tv, that’s not us evolving, it’s us being conditioned and led by hand to accept the EVIL that is coming!!!!

It’s going to get bloody folks, there is no big rainbow waiting for us at the end. If you believe in God, now is the time to start living like you do. That may be the ONLY thing that gives us a prayer this time.

Don’t worry about it, most of you will die sleeping anyway. I didn’t mean to disturb your slumber…..

Chris

Sean C
    Participant

Sorry, no I’m not that Chris, go back to sleep.

Chris

James D
    Participant

I think Wes found something out about this guy and made the decision that there is a good chance that he is full of it. To me, it just ‘felt’ like a set-up from some outside influence(s) (Bigfoot Forum scumbags?) and like the whole thing that went down about the phase that the moon was in during Wes and Woody’s first encounter and then right after the Texas trip where the split occurred. When Wil got home and showed his (long-suspected by some) true colors Diana M and Gumshoguy will recall how Wil was a folk hero/rock star right after that over on the Bigfoot Forums-which is the home base to the debunker crowd. That was when all the jerks at Bigfoot Forum left their castle like flying monkeys of Oz and went on full-blown attack here in the 1st forums-forcing Wes to shut them down (back then I was VERY vocal in telling him to please do it-shut the forums down). They all stopped posting at Bigfoot Evidence and did the worst in trying to take this site down. As to this ‘Chris’ guy it is my belief that they were just waiting for Wes to make that big mistake of giving this fraud a soapbox and they would have pounced and tried to take Sasquatch Chronicles down. Again. I’m glad Nathan made his comments yesterday and after 194’s airing because his words seemed to carry the most weight out of the 200 posts that the episode garnered. Good call Wes Germer. I’m SURE it had nothing to do with how we here can ‘handle” an insider-we all did pretty good with the first Insider episodes-we CAN handle the truth, what we don’t like is people trying to make a monkey out of us-we’re too savvy for their little games-we’ve seen way too much from Rick Dyer to Thursday night to be so stupid as to allow some obvious troll action to fool us.

JOHN E
    Participant

Please put EP 194 back on PLEASE PLEASE……WESS WHY WHAT HAPPEN BROTHER. ARE YOU OK ……I WILL FLY THERE TO YOUR PLACE TO HELP YOU IF YOU NEED US WE ARE HERE FOR YOU…….THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH….

JOHN E
    Participant

JUDGE NOT PEOPLE ….THIS MAN CHRIS IS A MAN ….JUDGE NOT…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.