Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Poster of the Month!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 487 total)
  • Author
    John B.
    Participant

I have been making so many posts here lately. They have all been top quality, too! I generally charge $50 for one of these magnificent comments on other forums, but I do it for free here, because I like the show. Anyways, we should have a “Poster of the Month”. Wes could congratulate the Top Poster on the show. Maybe “Poster of the Year” could be flown to meet Wes and go for a ride in his Hummer. I think it would improve participation here, and I’m sure to win!

John B.
    Participant

Creepy Joe Biden whisper, “Poster… Of… The… Month……”

John B.
    Participant

Kathy D
    Participant

I like the way you think! I’d buy that at a deeply discounted price myself for being the first person to say YEAH!! DO THAT!!
    Id like to pick my own from the monthly roster 😉. I’m an art whore myself so nobody out there get offended. 🤗

DeAnna M
    Participant

😂😂

Amy H
    Participant

Joe Biden is a creepy-ass dude. Little girl Hair-sniffing aside because I think that’s a serious problem, he’s so clearly losing his marbles that you can actually see it in his eyes…. I just whispered that! 😂

Knobby

I want in on this poster of the month thing.

“Let’s Go Brandon” is used as a cheer for Joe Biden, standing for something else (in case you don’t know). A reporter at a sporting event said what was actually ____ Joe Biden was “Let’s go Brandon,” a driver at the event. So, whenever you see people displaying “Let’s Go Brandon,” it actually means something else.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Knobby.
    Amy H
    Participant

So damn funny! FJB and they claim it’s “let’s go Brandon”…

John B.
    Participant

Some bastard stole my debit card information and drained my checking account yesterday! I rarely use that card except for food shopping, online bill paring, and the occasional Amazon purchase, but yesterday I went to a local convenience store and bought a pack of smokes. Yeah, I know I shouldn’t smoke, but it’s only occasionally, and well, when you already have stage 4 cancer, you don’t really have to worry about getting cancer again. 🤪

Anyway I had a bad feeling as soon as I walked in the place. The guy behind the counter was a Pakistani or an Indian with one of those 70’s style mustaches. Got a bad vibe from him too. I bought my smokes and didn’t have the cash so I gave him my credit card. He handed it back alone with one of those little credit card scanners small shops use, I should have covered the keys when I put my pin in, but I entered it so fast, I didn’t think he’d see it. He even made a little joke about taking my card and buying some stuff before he handed it back. I had my earbuds in so I didn’t really hear what he said too well,

Later that night I got a text from my bank’s fraud department asking if I made a purchase at some place I never heard of, I responded no, and they called me right back, told my they turned off the card and went over the fraudulent charges. Now I have to go to the bank today and get a new card.

I’m sure the fraud department will handle it, but the old biker in me just wont let it go, so it keeps gnawing at me. Back in the day I would have beat the s*** out of him and he’d probably be in the hospital. Seriously. I mean I’m thin, pale and walk with a cane, most people can tell I’m really sick just by looking at me, and that ba*tard had the nerve to steal from me, and who knows how many other people. I’m really pissed right now. Really really pissed. I hope some good pain pills, good weed, and some SC episodes will be enough to settle me down, but I I’m off to the bank first…

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by John B.. Reason: Forgot about him making a joke so I added it
    Anonymous
    Inactive

John B, I am very sorry this happened to you. My sister’s card was stolen by the pizza delivery person and was shared among inmates at the state penitentiary to buy phone time and commissary. It was a mess to clean up.
    I am also very sorry for your cancer. I am a cancer survivor, very fortunate. The one man I found who could accept my neural divergence passed away from cancer. As they say, cancer sucks. I am praying for your health, for wisdom for your doctors and for peace for you and your loved ones. May your days on this earth be filled with joy, laughter and people who bring those things into your life.

John B.
    Participant

Thanks Esther, I glad you beat your cancer. Be sure to go to your follow up scans. I was deemed cancer free after my esophajectomy surgery, had my follow up scan 6 months later and the cancer set up shop in a bunch of lymph nodes. I’m on month 10 of chemo, and my last scan finally showed some signs of improvement.

Anyway, it only took me 30 minutes at the bank to fix things, they made me a new card right there. No waiting for them to mail it. I still have to wait a couple days for them to return the money, but that’s ok. TD Bank is pretty good.

I’ve also calmed down quite a bit and don’t feel the strong urge that I had to beat the guy with my oak cane and brass knuckles that I always carry.🤫

Knobby

I’ve had this happen with cards twice, once a debit card and also a credit card. I was able to get most of the money back. The debit card was odd. It was somehow intercepted before I received it in the mail and was activated. Then lots of charges, including airline tickets.

John B.
    Participant

The card stolen in the mail, was probably taken from your mailbox by a neighbor or someone who knew you were expecting a new card
    . When I activate a card they ask all kinds of questions, most of which only someone close to you would know, or a hacker that has stolen a lot of your personal information from your computer. Someone out there probably still has all of that information, so be careful.

m99

@john B~ I too am very sorry this happened to you. My mother would say it added insult to injury, especially at a time like this in your life. Good for you that your bank was forthwith and resolved it immediately. 👍 When I use a debit card in a small business it’s run as a credit purchase (no pin). If that’s not available I leave. That’s because of this kind of mess you went through. Man, we’ve really got to pick up every stitch nowadays. Anyway, hope you have a better day today. Be well_m

John B.
    Participant

Lots of evil people out there. In almost 53 years I’ve never even had the urge to steal from someone. I was taught as a child that thieves are some of the lowest of the low on this planet. They take from people who worked hard for it. You have to be pretty despicable to do that. There are so many of them out there too.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by John B..
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 487 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.