Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Patterson Footage Analysis by Dr. Montagna, 1967

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert V
    Participant

Like the analysis. It’s also good history. Since this scientist people have been saying the same thing. This was done by Bob Gymlan and most likely others have seen this.

Danny T
    Participant

Robert,
    Thanks for the video. It’s a real good argument against a biased, short sighted man who just so happens to have doctor credentials.

It sounds like Montagna didn’t even give it a thought of being possible. Did he even research his conclusion on mammary hair? The narrator (I know that voice from somewhere else) takes no time shredding the docs conjecture.

“I blushed for those scientists who spend unconscionable amounts of time examining the dynamics and angulation of the gait and shape of the animal, only to conclude (cautiously mind you) that they could not decide what it was.” – Dr? Montagna

I blushed while reading his statement. The scientists did their jobs while being cautious and used ‘unconscionable amounts of time’ because they were viewing something fantastic. They could not decide because they wanted to keep their jobs and any funding coming to them in their future.

Dave H
    Participant

That film was well worth watching. He makes some very good points.

Knobby

Gymlan did a good job debunking Dr. Montagna. But the skeptics comments are a waste of time to begin with and the better focus is how it could not be a person in a suit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.