Home Forums Sasquatch Forum OT: SC missing 6 yr old found dead, odd circumstances

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Denise F
    Participant

I should start with it’s odd circumstances in my opinion.

This little 6 yr old goes missing from her front yard in Snellgrove, SC 3 days ago and is found dead today. Tragic. What doesn’t seem ‘cut and dry’ is she’s found in a wooded area in the back of her neighborhood along with a dead, unidentified man. Case closed right? Murder- suicide? That’s the way many articles made it seem but come to find out the bodies aren’t linked and even though the FBI has come in to offer assistance, there’s no threat to the public! Say what?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/trash-cans-searched-cars-towed-sc-missing-girl-68966093

Denise F
    Participant

I think if the words ‘no foul play suspected’ or ‘no danger to the public’ wasn’t added right away that it would seem much less suspicious.

chris422
    Participant

I wonder how the man died?

Lisa B
    Participant

My sister lives in that area. I’ve been waiting for her to call me and give me the inside local story. It’s so sad about the little girl ????

Denise F
    Participant

What will be the most telling is if there’s no additional info. ?

Karen V
    Participant

They are connected,little Faye’s clothing articles were found in his garbage.

Denise F
    Participant

Thank you for the update, Karen. Will you keep us updated if you hear more?

Very strange if it wasn’t a murder- suicide. Strange and terrible anyways….maybe, weird is a better word.

Christopher A
    Participant

I’m following that and the San Bernardino 5 5 yr old and the couple near big bear bear that was found dead, of the trail, but no release for the cause of death after 13 days now. They are calling it a homicide though. Coroners are now obliging Law enforcement instead of staying what they discover, in cases that could link to the “don’t talk about” cause.

acrylic sand artist
    Participant

Could be worth a try…
    P-SB7 Spirit Box, ask questions.

m99
    Participant

Denise F
    Participant

Thank you, M for posting that update. I have no words for how terrible that crime was and the agony her family will go through.

Sorry folks, I mixed up the police officers’s name with the town’s name.

That seems to have wrapped the case up, I suppose.

m99
    Participant

Yes, I was shocked too. My question is WHY? WHY grab an innocent child? Why hurt her? Why? It’s just too bizarre.

I just don’t understand how a little girl, playing in her own yard, could have been taken from everything she knew and was brutalized. I think of how I allowed my children certain freedom. I shiver to think of it now. OMG.

Denise F
    Participant

I have a weird gut feeling about the movement of the body…..something seems off still with all of this.

Forgive me for talking ‘technically’ about this case but if you abduct a child and take her someplace where it’s secluded enough for…..
    Anyway, why go move her? To be found where this ‘suspect’ is found dead?

I suppose there’s always unanswered questions.

Gumshoguy
    Gumshoguy
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.