Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Oh, lookie, lookie, who's got the cookie? Isn't this interesting?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth E
    Participant
    FlagStaffer
    Participant

sorry, I’m so cynical that if we’re reading about it then it’s totally passe’
    or else meaningless dis-information…..various governments are decades beyond what we can access information regarding….

Knobby

I can’t tell if this is an advertisement or not.

Carson H
    Participant

Technocracy is inevitable so stop worrying about it

Elizabeth E
    Participant

Np FS, this is more of update on information of an earlier post. Everyone’s interest in subjects varies. For example, some might question how Trump’s communications weren’t compromised, while to others it’ll fall on D.E.A.F. ears, lol! (sorry, whacked word play, lol) It is good to question everything, time and the truth will out. 🙂

Elizabeth E
    Participant

Haha, Knobby… I think the only way to jump onboard at the moment is to front the $2 billion and pass the security assessment for owning it. It does look like they are intending on making it available to the general public at some point though. Personally, if I had that kind of money, there would be a lot more than 2 rescue horses to my name and I would just enjoy insulting anybody listening to stuff they shouldn’t. Haha!

Carson, I rather prefer sheepdogs over sheep myself. No worries.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.