Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Official USFWS Discussion on Sasquatch (video)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Celia
    Participant

I think folks here will find this video quite interesting. It was put out by the US Fish & Wildlife Service’s National Conservation Training Center (NCTC) in Shepherdstown, WV. In addition to hosting a prestigious lecture series, the NCTC invites prominent scientists, educators, and other conservationists to record one-on-one conversations that are then broadcast to all FWS stations as professional development for agency staff. This video is of a 2009 interview with USFWS wildlife biologist and educator Larry Battson about the existence of sasquatch. I had heard rumor of its existence from colleagues, but could never get my hands on a copy. Well, it looks like it finally popped up on YouTube. Enjoy!

m99
    Participant

@celia Thanks. Giving it a listen.

m99
    Participant

Still listening Celia.

That vocalization of the Sasquatch clan screaming is exactly what I used to hear when I was a very small child. Back then, my family lived in South East Texas. Our house was on a dead end street, and backed up to the tributary called Village Creek. It was a swamp with a deep stream and sand bar (s), and we had a large backyard. At night I’d stand in the window to get air. The attic fan was on at night and the air flowed in and out through the windows. I can recall standing there, hearing screaming coming from the back out of the woods (swamp). It was terrifying. I’d go wake my dad & he’d say, it’s coyotes, go to sleep. I knew good and well that was no coyote. And, although I was little, I still remember it.

paul w
    Participant

amazing. Thanks for posting.

Amy H
    Participant

Interesting. I enjoyed listening to this. Thanks Celia!

Chris422đź‘…
    Participant

That was really good.

Debbie S
    Participant

@celia THANK YOU! That was really good and quite interesting.

Augustine L
    Participant

yEAH, that was pretty good. Thanks.

Spanky
    Participant

Nice interview. Thanks

Gumshoguy

Thanks for posting that Celia, it was good listening and I enjoyed it.

toomuch
    Participant

Celia,
    I heard Larry speak at a conference in VA about 5 years ago, and He talked about this video. But he would never share it. I finally saw it a few months ago. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall during this lecture.
    Thanks

Steve E

I’m about 1/2 way into it and paused it to clean the garage..

I did send the link to my non-believing camping buddy…

Thanks for posting!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.