Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Off Topic – who IS Bill Gates?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer L
    Participant

Obviously I know of Bill Gates as a computer mogul – google Microsoft coming to mind.
    What I’m wondering is why is he at the forefront of all these conversations surrounding pandemics, population control, health matters, disease etc.
    Who is he to be talking to us about matters of health? If he were a medical doctor or a medical anything, then I could see it.
    What gives?
    Thanks.

Amy H
    Participant

Money! It buys you fame and fame somehow extolls all kind of knowledge and virtues upon you…

Amy H
    Participant

BUT, being honest, he is 90% better than the people we elect to Congress. At least he is an incredible philanthropist. A giver and not an obvious liar.

I do agree though, why on earth do we give him a microphone… (he probably “buys it”)? I would though rathe listen to him than anyone in Congress.

chris422
    Participant

Yeah, he’s really into the Wuhan Virus! Like a tick on a dog!

Jon K
    Participant

Bill Gates used his wealth to start a foundation, “The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation”, dedicated to eraticating diseases like Polio in third world nations. They have made a big impact and know a lot about it.

Knobby

Jennifer L, I’ve posted articles a few weeks ago where U.S. intelligence is outing foreign governments who are spreading false rumors to blame the U.S. for the novel coronavirus. One such rumor involves Bill Gates and other billionaires causing this pandemic to reduce the population of an over crowded planet. U.S. intelligence sites Russia and Iran as two of those spreading the false rumors. We still do jokey with Russia on influence among people around the world and giving the U.S. a black eye, driving a wedge, is still going one according the U.S. intel.

We also have China attempting to blame the U.S. for the virus. These foes of ours like to portray us as the boogieman whenever they can.

So, Jennifer, I think may have been duped by false rumors.

Wolf
    Participant

Short answer: Bill Gates is a con man who stole, reverse-engineered and sold ‘his’ new ‘Windows’ technology as his own and became extremely rich as a result.

Wolf
    Participant

Long Answer: He and his foundation are dedicated to the Eugenics Program, an excellent timeline of which (and Gates’ role) can be found here:

Eugenics, Infertility & Population Growth CRISIS

Spanky
    Participant

Bill Gates IS a eugenicist

Spanky
    Participant

Jennifer L
    Participant

I didn’t know many of these things about him. Off to find the rabbit hole….haha. Thx for the replies!

FlagStaffer
    Participant

@ Wolfie

” B G who stole, reverse-engineered and sold ‘his’ new ‘Windows’ technology”

Cool! I hadn’t heard of this before!! where/who did he (BG) take the windows technology from? I have a lot of free time now and I’d like to entertain myself looking into this tonight….

Wolf
    Participant

Macintosh used a ‘windows’ operating system back in the late 80’s, making it much preferred over DOS for publishing, etc.
    Gates saw how much easier it was to use and reverse engineered it to work on IBM computers for office-type environments (spreadsheets etc).

He passed it off as his own idea and made a killing.

If anyone remembers having to use DOS command line, it was a comparative nightmare.

Sangha K
    Participant

The Freemason Puppet Bill Gates, Event 201, and the Corona Hoax

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.