Home Forums Sasquatch Forum PANDEMIC? CORONAVIRUS

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 632 total)
  • Author
    Denise F
    Participant

I do know of 2 people who tested positive since we finally had testing available. I felt alot like you until that happened.

I do get what you’re saying about relaxing, and some can but some are now getting the info it’s all to real and getting worse in their area.

Denise F
    Participant

On a good note, I saw that they are thinking it’s seasonal and we have had some 90° days ☀️

I’ve heard other areas are going to be at record breaking temps also so…..🤞

*Scott….I took a few deep breaths, lol.

SCOTT O
    Participant

There ya go !
    Stress and panic = bad
    Optimism and actual facts = good
    You’ll be fine Denise.

m99
    Participant

A lot IS Seasonal, I’m sure. I’ve been sneezing and coughing, then I take my stuff for allergies and eventually it calms down. It’s still “cold” here and I wish it would warm up a little. Not that I could get out and about though, for one reason or another…mainly we’re banned from it. 🙁

Sangha K
    Participant

How to make SOY MILK at home very EASY

Sangha K
    Participant

Banana shake or chocolate with this… love it.
    (I still buy the soy milk)

MOD NOTE
    Does this have anything to do with the pandemic or are you back to flooding topics with unrelated content?

Knobby

This is from a nurse at a hospital in Dearborn, Michigan on what she’s seeing.

Novi, Michigan,Providence Hospital nurse sends chilling message to everyone:

Posted by DEARBORN AREA COMMUNITY MEMBERS on Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Sangha K
    Participant

Hey Knobby. Think.. Natural Food. Health. Do you get it?
    Food has to do with health. Simple.

Sangha K
    Participant

Normal milk produces slime in the throat. Ask a doktor..
    But you should know that.
    You should replace the amount of animal protein you eat
    with the same amount plants protein to become less fat
    and overall well.
    But everyone has its one live.
    I found that trick 2 weeks ago and finally feel great!
    Thats all.

chris422
    Participant

Milk slime? Huh??

Wolf
    Participant

Sangha, unless it is fermented soy actually damages your health. It ‘tricks’ your body into producing an over abundance of oestrogen. Have you not ever heard the term ‘Soy Boy’?

I agree pasteurised cow’s milk is also not good. Raw milk is, preferably goat’s milk.

greg d
    Participant

The flu is seasonal. From what I understand it’s more due to the amount of UV rays from the sun. They kill the virus. It’s more about sunlight than heat. They use UV light to disinfect hospitals against the WuFlu CV19.

Denise F
    Participant

Knobby, that is exactly why I’m so vigilant. Not only are there a lack of respirators if someone needs one but when the nurse in the video talks about not even having the meds for sedation…. horrifying thought.

I can’t imagine how the hospital staff is getting through right now. They are true heroes.

chris422
    Participant

Knobby

As I’ve noted previously in this thread stop taking ibuprofen. It increases the number of ACE-2 receptors in your body that the virus uses to invade cells. So, you need to stop taking it now. Many people who get worse and die have ibuprofen in their system.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 632 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.