Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: Election Fraud evidence compilation

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 702 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

Protesters at Fox News headquarters with carefully crafted signs protesting Trump claims of election fraud and intimidating Fox for reporting it by encouraging advertisers to pull out. Grass roots impromptu demonstration, right? No, organized protest, just like the riots where pilots of bricks suddenly showed up at key locations, and trucks delivering protest signs at designated points.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Knobby.
    Knobby

Fox News Cancels ‘Justice With Judge Jeanine’ This Weekend Over Trump
    By Eric Mack | Saturday, 07 November 2020 09:25 PM

For those of you that might have tuned in and did not see Fox News’ “Justice” with Judge Jeanine Pirro on Saturday night, sources told Newsmax the show was suspended over a spat on the network’s coverage of President Donald Trump.

Sources close to the network tell Newsmax, because she made a very staunch defense of President Trump and wanted to expose the vote fraud that took place in the election, Fox News decided not to air her show. It had extended coverage of Democrat Joe Biden’s acceptance speech of a contested election.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/jeannie-pirro-election-fraud-voter-fraud/2020/11/07/id/995958/

m99

Well, I barely watch Fox (anymore), but now I know it’s over. In this country it’s still hard to believe people are ostracized for their beliefs and opinions. I’m disappointed, but not shocked. Maybe another network will pick her up.

Thomas S
    Participant

Is there no place to getaway from the whining angry white non educated groupies
    Known as trump “fans?” Go ahead and move, please, do that and continue to make America great again. Hey . . . Who likes that phrase?

MOD NOTE
    You can’t be harassing other participants like this in the forum. This has nothing to do with me being a Trump supporter, that’s not the issue, its being respectful to other participants.

Notice the pinned rules at the top of the opening forum page.

1)Participants shall be respectful of other participants at all times

If you have a different opinion on the subject of election fraud you’re free to voice your opinion, but you need to avoid dropping in to do drive-by comments to name call and be disrespectful.

paul w
    Participant

The gas prices will skyrocket. Your 401k’s will plummet. Your pension funds dissapear. The borders become wide open. a flood of muslims (mostly male and after your daughters) will show up by boat and plane. The leftists are already claiming a right wing plot of terrorism. Biden is a chinese agent on the payroll. Their first big goal will be to take the guns. So expect massive massive false flag “mass shootings” of schools with high body counts They want that image of dead kids first. then they will use that to finally get our guns after so many failed attempts. Notice theres been like no mass shootings for 4 years trump has been in. Except the vegas shooting which was a false flag by the democrats to take the guns. came close, got bump stocks banned. Well now with their full fury they are coming at them. They will enact their green new deal…which will bankrupt most businesses massive homeless camps everywhere (while they say its because of trumps 4 years) They will go hardcore on climate change….meaning a new tax will show up in your paycheck…..a climate save the world tax…directly paid to the big faudsters. leftists will celebrate this as they move into their flea infested tent. But hey they can wrap themselves in their rainbow colored blankie cuz ya know…’LGBT! YAY”

Thats how they sucker in the tide pod eating moronic left…get em focused on lgbt while they lose their paychecks. Oh and….

After all the guns are taken the demons enter sasquatch like avatars and the sasquatch apocalypse will be upon us. People will try defending themselves with wimpy melee weapon. sasquatch will pull people apart like spaghetti noodles. Welcome to your future as a disarmed chump…

SHANNON D
    Participant

I am sensing a theme here from the the “collectivist” trolls (Thomas and ben h) that not starting wars, enforcing our borders, protecting the American worker, not destroying our domestic energy producers, lowering the tax and regulation burden on Americans, making the Euro’s pay their fare share for Nato, supporting domestic law and order and pushing back on a growing commercial and military threat from Communist China, is a sign of being white and non educated?

m99
    Mary H
    Participant

Thomas S. Accept it? Wait, what? I am confused. I thought the accepted and approved behavior after a presidential election was to take to the streets or public platforms and cry, sob and yell “Not MY President!” for like a year or more. Or at the very least spend $50 million looking into Russian voter collusion only to find no evidence. Wow, who knew.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Mary H.
    SHANNON D
    Participant

Well said Mary, and lets not forget the threats by faithless electors or the threats to electors by the left and all the other Media driven antics before the certification took place. Trump had 306 electoral votes..

On a historical note it was 60 years ago this month, that the Democrats stole the 1960 Presidential race for JFK. Three years later the “deep state” rectified the problem of a President who wanted peace for the American people.
    60 years on the “deep state” eliminates another. History repeats it self..

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by SHANNON D.
    SHANNON D
    Participant

Well I guess Trump is just taking Hillary’s advice, whats good for the goose, is good for the gander..

Wolf
    Participant

Great to see so many passionate patriots… but guys, can we please try to keep this thread as an archive for evidence?

If comments go on the politics thread this one can be kept clear and easy to find just the evidence?

Cheers 🥂

Knobby

Good point SHANNON. Hillary recommended Joe not concede under any circumstances. Maybe she anticipated a lot of planned cheating, like late ballots created to give Biden the edge. Lindsey Graham is sounded don’t concede over what looks like voter fraud.

Lindsey Graham Urges Trump, Republicans Not to Concede to Biden
    BY JACK PHILLIPS November 8, 2020 Updated: November 8, 2020

“To my Republican colleagues out there: we have to fight back, or we will accept our fate,” Graham said.

“I want Pennsylvania to explain to the American people how six people, after they die, can register and vote in Pennsylvania. I want the computer systems in Michigan that flip votes from Republicans to Democrats to be looked at—and the software was used all over the country,” Graham said. “There’s a lot of shenanigans going on here, and if I were President Trump, I would take all this to court, I’d fight back. And from a Republican point of view, mail-in balloting is a nightmare for us.”

Graham, who recently won his reelection campaign, also said that John James, a Republican Senate candidate, shouldn’t concede in Michigan.

“The post office is now the new election center,” Graham said. “It’s the Wild Wild West when it comes to mail-in balloting. Everything we worried about has come true, so if we don’t fight back in 2020, we’re never going to win again, presidentially. A lot is at stake here.”

The longtime lawmaker said that mainstream news outlets aren’t the ones who determine an election, urging Americans to “fight back” against their hegemony.

“Do not accept the media’s declaration of Biden. Fight back,” Graham said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/lindsey-graham-urges-trump-republicans-not-to-concede-to-biden_3570298.html?utm_source=newsHS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-08-4

So, how was this computer glitch Sen. Graham mentions discovered. Sheryl Guy, after seeing the voting tally from her county’s results once they were uploaded, thought something was wrong when it showed Biden winning, when Democrats never win in that county. So, she ordered a hand count which found thousands of ballots had flipped from Trump to Biden, that Trump had indeed won that county.

However, Michigan election officials not only claim the glitch was now all fixed, they blamed the lady who discovered it for the glitch. The following is from an article from the Detroit Free Press.

“Late Friday, the Michigan Department of State, which oversees elections, said the errors were caused because Guy failed to update election management system software used to combine the electronic totals from tabulators and submit a report of unofficial results.”

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/06/antrim-county-results-election-2020/6185031002/

They are now saying the glitch was fixed, nothing to worry about. They need to be looking to see if this problem arises elsewhere instead of “problem over.”

Will excuses like this, and maybe lies mixed in, be used to sway sympathetic judges?

Knobby

Pranksters Flood Trump Campaign Voter Fraud Hotline
    By Eric Mack | Sunday, 08 November 2020 03:41 PM

Prank callers, inspired by anti-Trump TikTok campaigns, have been peppering the Trump campaign’s voter fraud hotline, sources told ABC News.

The hotline was set up to find instances of voter fraud for the campaign to cobble together as it plans its election Hail Mary in the courts this week. Instead, it has become a sounding board for gloating Joe Biden voters, per the report.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/prank-callers-voter-fraud/2020/11/08/id/996021/

Hmm, people trolling to gloat a purported Biden win, where have I seen that?

Knobby

Nevada has a long history of corruption with organized crime tied to Democrat politicians/judges.

Nevada election worker alleges voting irregularities, Trump campaign submits affidavit to DOJ
    Election worker, whose name was redacted, said they ‘had concerns over election polling place and intimation and voter fraud’
    By Thomas Barrabi, John Roberts | Fox News

In the affidavit obtained by Fox News, the worker also claims they “personally witnessed two people handing multiple unopened mail-in ballot envelopes to two other people who then opened and filled out the ballots against” the side of a “Biden/Harris van.” In another case, the worker claims that a group of people “formed a human wall” to block visibility as they were “marking ballots and placing those ballots in pink and white return envelopes.”

The worker further alleged that they “regularly saw people walking in with multiple ballots.” The Trump campaign submitted the sworn statement to the Department of Justice for review, Fox News is told.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevada-election-worker-voting-irregularities-trump-campaign

There is a lot going on. I was watching NewsMax TV and an election worker in Fulton County Georgia said he saw Trump’s tally suddenly drop 1,000 votes and add 20,000 for Biden, and says there was no reason for Trump’s vote total to suddenly drop. A request is being made for a hand count.

Knobby

Axios: Trump Plans to Present Evidence Dead People Voted in Election
    By Solange Reyner | Sunday, 08 November 2020 09:33 PM

President Donald Trump’s team has assembled recount teams in key battleground states and plans to present evidence that Democrats were using dead people to steal electoral college votes from the president, reports Axios.

The president also plans to hold campaign-style rallies to boost support as his lawyers fight potential recounts in key battleground states.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/axios-trump-vote-election/2020/11/08/id/996049/

I think that’s good Trump will hold rallies to bring attention to election fraud since mainstream media will be deterring that message. Also, I’m reading the legal battles could go on for a good while. The electoral college is supposed to vote on Dec. 14, but legal challenges might prevent enough state certifications for Biden by then.

There are 3 counties in Georgia that had software updates added the day of or just after the election ended, and Trump people are wanting hand counts there because all software used in elections must be pre-approved by all political parties and this last minute software patch from Dominion was not approved by either Republicans or Democrats.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.