Home Forums Sasquatch Forum New Dogman footage?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

Well, looking at the motion blurred video that could be a sasquatch. You can’t make out a wolf head. Sasquatches have a forward lean when walking/running; so, I don’t know about its posture making it a dogman.

Now, seeing a puppy up close, I skipped through the 30 minute video. I didn’t catch that part. But something is odd about this. He says I’m going to show you this is a live feed and not edited, then opens the door and a few moments later the creature whizzes by. You say this is not CGI “after” you get a video of something, not “before.” CGI deals with a faked image. Is he referring to other photos he had taken?

Him saying I’m going to show you this is not some edited shit, but is a live feed, I’m going to open the door and show you my back yard. He opens the door, zooms in on a spot in the distance, and a few moments later gets the creature on video at the spot he zoomed in on. That is backwards. Why would he talk about this not being edited ahead of having an image to argue if its CGI or not? and zoom in on a spot that moments later, on cue, the creature shows up?

Chamberlin
    Participant

Not trying to stir trouble.
    Just looks CGI, poor attempt at CGI~

Johanna V
    Participant

Hi all, this is some odd dogman, skunk ape, sas footage. What are the chances this is hoaxed, a fake? CGI? You’d have to have had the entire script planned out.It does seem odd timing that as soon as he opens the door to show the backyard, soon after we see a figure dashing past. On the other hand, whatever it is is fast, has musculature, and seems to move with the light and shadows.

Augustine L
    Participant

And is HUGE. This was his third sighting. Apparently they gallivant around in his big backyard all the time.

Johanna V
    Participant

Hi Augustine..Really? His third sighting? Wow. It would be great to have more context, e.g. is he in an apartment complex on the lowest floor? A single-family lone, one-story home? Is it a shared back yard? I think I’d try to get to a higher elevation in the home, if possible. It would be very difficult to fake,IMO, especially coupled with the still shots posted on reddit. Poor guy.

Steven B
    Participant

Apparently, DW (Dark Waters) spoke with him and the witness told DW that the “thing” in the video was something other than the biped canid he had been seeing.

Johanna V
    Participant

Hi Steven! Hm. Gets weirder and stranger. So what ran like lightening was different than what he took still photos of with his cell camera(posted on reddit)? Hope he follows up with DW!

Steven B
    Participant

DW left the door open for him should he wish to talk.

Dogman On Tape Update

•Jun 15, 2020

Dark Waters

Dogman On Tape Update

Johanna V
    Participant

Thank you, Steven, for the link! This encounter fascinated me for many reasons..

Steven B
    Participant

Np, Johanna. You’re very welcome.

Steven B
    Participant

I found this after a witness on Oklahoma Cryptid Bros mentioned the story. He said the boy was always telling people about the “dogman” and seeing it. The witness said he always thought it was a bunch a “hooey” until he and his dad encountered 2 of them while camped. Now he wonders about the death of this boy:

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/02/19/kentucky-state-police-teen-killed-animal-attack-knott-county/4809981002/

Steven B
    Participant

Here’s more:

https://www.wymt.com/content/news/Teenager-killed-in-Knott-County-animal-attack-567988171.html

“Police said the original call described a “canine-type” animal. The state medical examiner’s office said the cause of death was consistent with an animal attack, but have not determined the exact type of animal.

Troopers say people in the area should remain “hypervigilant”, especially at night, but there is no immediate threat to the community.

“Something happened in this community in Emmalena in Knott County. We just urge people to be very cognizant of their surroundings. Be careful about the things you have around your home,” said Trooper Jody Sims. “Be careful of any type of potential food source for a wild animal. Secure those in garbage cans, containers, whatever you have to do or not even put them out.””

“”Their initial determination was this was caused by injuries consistent with an animal attack,” said Sims.

Officials say the boy was staying at a relative’s house but was not new to the area.

Officials say that while it is being ruled an animal attack they still do not know what killed the boy.

“However at this point, there is no way they can determine what the animal was, there are still questions as to what animal it may have been,” said Sims.”

Steven B
    Participant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8024859/Boy-13-killed-animal-attack-officials-dont-know-creature-killed-him.html
    “A Kentucky teen died on Tuesday after being attacked by a ‘canine-type’ creature police have yet to identify.”

Steven B
    Participant

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.