Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Missing trucker!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Denise F
    Participant

Look at this case from Michigan in Feb

Trucker found dead after going missing for 8 days

The man’s keys, phone and wallet were found in the truck but yet the last line of article says NO FOUL PLAY involved….so are they all just choosing to disappear or kill themselves??? I doubt that for some reason.

Janet B
    Participant

Hey Denise,

Just FYI, the missing California trucker has a tattoo….kinda pushing the odds maybe? Article said, small black cross on his left hand.

Lots of truckers have them, but that’s pretty interesting.

Afraid that when/if they find the California driver, we’ll get the same thing as your post on the Michigan trucker…”no foul play”. That’s possible, but surely, they have to report on what the cause of death was, and maybe more importantly, WHY?

Only hope would be that the family, if he’s found dead, will speak out and demand further investigation as to what actually happened.

Trucking is a hard job, and a lonely one for solo drivers…but, not enough to make you get out of your truck, vanish and/or kill yourself???? WTF?????

Jan B

Janet B
    Participant

Hey Denise,

Here’s another recent one, also with a tattoo…(which of course is not all that uncommon).

Family Seeks Help Finding Missing Trucker

Sorry the link didn’t copy well…but it’s pretty easy to find the article.

Jan B

Janet B
    Participant

Hey again,

Apparently this fellow was found safe…”no other details at this time”. Thank God!

He was missing for 8 days it sounds like.

Jan B

Janet B
    Participant

p.s. The missing trucker found safe, also left his truck running??? His truck was found at a truckstop. What are the odds that two truckers go missing, both leaving their rigs running??

Jan B

Janet B
    Participant

Denise,

Here’s the latest update on California missing trucker. Has a few more details about how the truck was found, also mentions someone seeing him outside the truck. Hmmm.

Trucker missing; rig was left idling on I-5 near Los Banos

Jan B

Denise F
    Participant

Thanks for the update from CA, his hazards lights being on is interesting.

The trucker found safe, i wonder where he says he was? I’ll have to follow that story.

Ty

Gumshoguy

Remember those two dynamic key factors where motorist are concerned:

Parked and Going Bathroom

——

There are reports of truckers parked and asleeep and had BF jumped up and rock the tractor to peep inside. There are also accounts of doors being opened, and a few of drivers being dragged out of their cab before they awake.

Denise F
    Participant

Gum, I thought about that. Then wondered if while they were out of the vehicle something started to chase them??? So many possibilities but the most recent case in CA is strange since he didn’t park, his truck was blocking the road. Something stop him in the road?

I hope the best for him.

Gumshoguy

Everyone wants to be experts and create You Tube videos and regurgitate stories but very few will dig deep and analyze details then connect the dots with real day news to formulate out –of-the box theories.
    ————————————-

Motorist reported 6,363 encounters all over North America

More than 200 encounters occurred while parked, or stopped

More than 187 of these encounters happened while going bathroom

Gumshoguy

Examples of (OTTD) Over The Road Truck Drivers and reported encounters:

———————————————————————–

*Signs warning travelers not to stop or leave their cars at any time during the 17 mile transit

*Truck Shaking awakes sleeping driver when he sees BF peeping in cab window

*Sleeping driver was grabbed and pulled out of cab of semi tractor

*Heard sound by his truck, it sounded like someone pushing on the door of the truck

*Truck drivers see huge snowball (they estimated about one foot in diameter) narrowly missing their truck’s windshield

*Truck picked up and laid back down on its side

*Truck driver struck a BF pulls into a rest area to remove flesh and hair off of his truck

*Trucker parked in a rest stop sees BF

*School bus driver reported an ape jumped on the bus roof while waiting for students

*Seen tall humanoid creature standing by a tree behind her when she parked her truck

*Truck driver flees rest area after hearing vocals very close

*He felt himself being slowly pulled out of the back of the truck

*BF ripped the roof off his truck

*Truck pounding

*Trailer Pounding

*Trailer Shaking

*Trailer Shaking

Debbie S
    Participant

Okay…totally unnerved now. In the other thread when I mention the tree branch thrown behind my car…this is exactly why I was pulled off into this parking lot to begin with. There was a public restroom. I had already gone and came back to parking lot…was digging in the back floorboard for some paper towels when the branch landed behind my car. Then I saw what I saw in the tree. Time to go! So the moral is “don’t stop and use the restroom in isolated spots”?

As also said in one of these threads today….man, when I think of all the things I have done while traveling, in the woods, etc. it is scary to think it could have gone so badly so quickly. 🙁

Denise F
    Participant

My eyes were opened quickly when I heard people would put a car seat and blanket out to lure a woman or actually anyone to stop. I suppose then you’re robbed and/ or attacked.

That’s when I knew everyone and anything could be an enemy (I probably stated that more dramatically then it was supposed to sound like) but y’all get my point.

Gumshoguy

Hi Debbie,

Don’t become unnerved, just be alert and be aware of your surroundings. That goes for home or away from home anytime and go about your personal life with purpose and confidence.

My very good friend and partner on the streets was Ojibwa, he use to tell me when you battle to protect yourself it doesn’t have to look pretty. Everything around you becomes the edge between winning or losing.

I don’t like surprises or ambushes… I’d much rather see danger and prepare for it than be caught off guard, then fall victim to it.

I was taught and indoctrinated in the military at an early age, and it sure stuck with me all through my years and that is, stay ready to keep from having to get ready.

——————-

“It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees” – Emiliano Zappata

Debbie S
    Participant

@DeniseF….I know! I forgot this one time and pulled over(but didn’t get out of the car) to check on a guy who had just hit a deer in front of me. I forgot my GP was napping in the back seat. As soon as he got about two foot from my car door, she came ROARING over the front seat. I think he almost wet his pants. It was a real accident but it became the catalyst that made me start taking her everywhere I went. 🙂 sad world we live in when so many want to do so wrong.

@Gumshoguy
    ….just unnerving to think I kept downplaying that day and was about halfway to convincing myself I imagined the whole thing. Simply stunned that there are so many similar type encounters…I don’t feel so silly anymore. 🙂

I am constantly reminding everyone around me to be observant….”watch the animals” is something I am always saying. I think my family and friends think I have a stuck record. LOL Watch everything, be aware…I don’t like surprises either. also: I LOVE THAT QUOTE. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.