Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Melba Ketchum’ s Response to the “Scientist Explains DNA”Episode

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Augustine L
    Participant

I was reading that a new genetic decoding technique is being used to parse out as much Neanderthal DNA as possible from the human nonAfrican population. Then they are going to try it on the Denisovan genes we carry. So then, when they have all the pure human DNA from African populations and all the possible Neanderthal and Denisovan bits, they are going to apply it the “ghost” ancestor(s). Hmmm.

Jeffrey E
    Participant

The DNA study conclusion speaks for itself. I could care less about anything else in the study. It seems to me the disappearance/confiscation of giant bones was likely to prevent such a DNA study from ever taking place. In my opinion another study of the nuclear DNA is in order to see if there are any signs that CRISPR/gene editing type technology was used/// to create the nuclear DNA. This study does lend some credence to biblical texts. Genesis 6:4 “There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown”.

Leon M
    Participant

Throughout history, there has been so many pioneering scientists that dared to break away from “norm” and submit papers for review that went against the given narrative. These brilliant minds were ridiculed. slated by their peers and had their reputation and careers destroyed, only for years later to be vindicated and haled as a genius (sometimes a century after their passing). This is fairly standard practice in the scientific community. Science does not like change, is does not like pioneers outside of the given narrative.
    I am sure Dr Ketchum is a pioneer, producing solid science that has been suppressed by those that fear change, that fear standing there and having to admit they are wrong. I just hope we dont have to wait years for her to be vindicated.

Knobby

Leon, that’s a healthy view of Dr. Ketchum’s work. She’s been much maligned by those who begin with the premise that bigfoot does not exist and therefore her data must be flawed, and then go about tying to nick pick problems with some data that is actually insignificant in terms of the major findings of her work.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.