Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Melba Ketchum’ s Response to the “Scientist Explains DNA”Episode

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

Wes Germer posted this to his facebook page May 23rd.

“I had a long conversation with Dr. Ketchum. She could not have been nicer. She impressed me with her ability to explain DNA on a simple level I could understand. She even explained several concepts I have been struggling to understand. I’m not a scientist I enjoy philosophy and history, especially ancient history. I have never met someone who has researched and consumed that type of information like I have. I think she has forgotten more than I know. I was beyond impressed. At the moment Dr. Ketchum has prior obligations but I told her the door is always open when she wants to come on.”

m99

• This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by m99.
    m99

@Pam ~

Did you put the email address in the top under tags? I hadn’t seen or noticed that before. Is that your email and is that how you want to be contacted? Just wondering.

Thanks, m

Amy H
    Participant

Has anyone noticed this lately? The very scientist who said COVID wasn’t a modified virus from a Chinese lab just happens to be the same scientist who gave money to the lab in Wuhan to conduct gain of function on the virus? Now we know it was modified by humans. A reputable guy supposedly…. but obviously not!!

To me, it becomes less and less likely that Melba actually made mistakes but was maligned by powers far bigger. If someone can be cause of a pandemic but flat out lie about it (he will eventually get nailed) the chances to me seem greater and greater that she was/is on to something with enormous consequences. People are willing to do whatever they have to to keep the truth hidden. It’s amazing. Sort of makes you realize there’s real evil in a lot of humans.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Amy H.
    Knobby

Amy, science is too politicized, especially evident in the climate debate. The whole bigfoot phenomenon is marginalized in the scientific community as myth and I see those who malign Dr. Ketchum as seeking back pats from their peers. There is also the possibility of government suppression of evidence.

Maybe you can include this person with the one you had in mind regarding the covid virus.

WATCH: 2018 Video Shows Wuhan Lab Partner Scheming on How to Make Money from a Pandemic.

In the early weeks of the covid virus (still 2019) two scientists in India claimed to find markers in the virus that showed evidence the virus had been genetically modified in a lab with the insertion of HIV similar proteins. A few other scientists immediately shot them down and whoever these scientists worked for forced them retract their statement and that was end of that.

Then over the months others came forward after them claiming the virus was modified in a lab, only to be maligned by other scientists/social media. Now, all of a sudden its deemed okay to explore it.

Its the same with Fauci being involved in moving the coronavirus research from North Carolina to Wuhan, China because the NIH determined the research was too dangerous. That has long been out there, but what was once squelched is not so taboo anymore taboo. Its like its no longer necessary, having served a purpose.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Knobby.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Knobby.
    Amy H
    Participant

It’s sad that many lives have been ruined over exposing the truth. Melba is one but from a different arena. I really don’t know what to think. Our own country doesn’t seem much better than the other “regimes” out there. If this is the best, it’s pretty crappy.

Im not one to believe in 90% of conspiracies because the defining characteristic is that true conspiracies are unknown. However, I can see why people think there are a lot.

It’s really hard to know just what the truth is. When it is discovered, it’s really sad because it proves we don’t value the lives of our fellow human being which makes us not much better than communists….

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Amy H.
    Debbie S
    Participant

@Amy yes, it is sad and heartbreaking. I agree about Melba…I expected the backlash from the get go and expected they would go after her to destroy her. 🙁

The amount of disinformation and confusion out there over the plandemic has been unreal. Lots of people with blood on their hands. You can place a lot of this at the feet of fear and greed. The hardest thing to begin to wrap your head around is the levels of evil some people are capable of. We can’t grasp it easily because that is just not our reality or the way our minds and hearts work. I totally understand this.

But I take heart in the fact that even though we(general we and not just you and I) don’t 100% agree on 100% of issues…more like 50/50 or close, we still have that humanness deep down that is totally incapable of such evil. A whole lot of people are running scared and letting fear grip them. But they are not evil, just scared. We have to love each other through this.

Actually you and I agree on a whole lot more than we disagree on and that coming from two different belief systems. 🙂 so there is hope and we must hang onto it.

Bill F
    Participant

All of this back and forth..

As someone who has had MANY interactions with these things over the last 40+ years, have seen them on at least ten occasions and have plenty of physical and photo evidence.. I really do not need confirmation in the form of a “Paper”.

For decades I have wondered how people DON’T see them!

I have spent and do spend a LARGE amount of my time outdoors, maybe that’s it?

Again.. I personally do not need any “paper” to show me the facts.

Knobby

Bill, beyond additional evidence of their existence, that someone like you doesn’t need, the paper delves into the question of what “makes-up” a sasquatch, and hopefully if someday science can get a type specimen we can know more about what they are.

Steven B
    Participant

“…just what the truth is…”

“I can’t say anymore…” Nights in White Satin – The Moody Blues

Bill F
    Participant

@ Knobby..

At no point will that matter because they will never have the DNA from the off planet portion of this creation.

Without a solid sequencing of THAT genome.. it will always be an “unknown”, And that portion will remain elusive to any and all “scientists” because there is no way to collect it and if one did.. they would never call it what it was. They would deny it in every fashion possible because it would change the entire dynamic of “human evolution”.

We were created the same way, for different reasons, by different geneticists.

Amy H
    Participant

Cool. I’ve got no beef with being a creation from a Petrie dish, so to say. We could just be this big stew of chaos for some other beings pleasure or experimentation? Still tho, I want to know because that’s how I’m made (and this they would know). If we’re made, then someone knows we can figure it out but thinks we’re too fragile to handle the truth? Me, nope, bring it on!

Perhaps the truth would make us more powerful and less controllable?

Now this is a story I can dig!

Knobby

Amy, maybe you were grown from a Petrie dish, I don’t know, I can’t speak to that. I think my family line came from somewhere else.

Bill F
    Participant

Perhaps the truth would make us more powerful and less controllable?

Government has a complete need to keep it that way.

Most would never be able to handle those revelations if they were to be brought forth.
    Those same “facts” would have to be brought forth by that same government for “most” to even give credence to them… nice conundrum huh?

There are many controls in place to keep people from asking serious questions.. this is by design because the absolute LAST thing any government can have, is those under their control realizing that they really are not in “control” and there are larger forces at play that those in government cannot control.

People generally give entirely too much belief in governments of all types.

A perfect example is this so called corona thing and all of the trust that people put into the so called “vaccine” that is nothing of the sort, much less the trust they put in all of the stories in the MSM about both. When none of it is actually the case.

I have a severe distrust of the federal government.. I came by it naturally, I worked for them for 22 years and they currently give me a pension for the services I provided.

During that time I watched some of the biggest lies I have ever known foisted on this world by the same people.

What would these same control freaks do if it became common knowledge that there was a race, species.. of people with abilities far beyond ours that are living freely throughout the world.. not paying any taxes, not paying for any “license”, crossing any borders and taking “the kings deer” any time they felt the need. Not paying one iota of attention to the impotent edicts of the power hungry?

This has nothing to do with “closing down the timber industry” or “protecting large areas of land..” This entire topic is delegitimized because those in power would lose their power and there would be complete pandemonium in the streets.

You and I may be able to accept any and all revelations that come our direction, occams razor applied (personally I use occams chainsaw) because that is how we are naturally wired.

Others will freak the hell out and jump off bridges into moving trains to end the pain of their beliefs being shattered.

Most will fall somewhere else on that bell curve.

No matter where anyone falls… government will lose.

Amy H
    Participant

Lol, Knobby!

As strange as what you say seems Bill, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least. We are not even a speck of sand in terms of time in the universe. The vastness is beyond comprehension and only available via mathematics (and most we haven’t figured out). We are just another creature governed by forces most can’t fathom and that we barely understand. It’s not a leap to imagine a world like the movie “avatar” exists somewhere.

If what you say is true, and I’m inclined to believe it, then it makes this brief time we have precious. Consciousness is a strange gift only allowing us to experience certain aspects of reality. But, it’s all we have. Knowing our species came from a Petrie dish should create a sense of wonder but humans consciousness is flawed in it cannot handle the unknown for reasons beyond stupidity or naïveté.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.