Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Lets encourage Wes….Why are you glad he does the show

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Robert V
    Participant

In the last few episodes its sounding like Wes is having some doubts about what he’s done for anyone who’s listened to the show. I believe he’s been a blessing. Some ideas. Tell how the show has helped you. Tell on why you like the show. Tell what you like about Wes. Tell of something you’ve learned. If you are a real doubter but you listen to the show tell Wes why you listen. Or just say thanks.

Robert V
    Participant

Hello,

I listen to the show because I believe in what Wes is doing. I feel he’s shown courage doing the show. I like the fact he is who he says he is. It helped me put the pieces together about my Grandmothers house. It’s the best Sasquatch show I found.

Bob

Chris422🤠
    Participant

You think Wes wants to retire his show? Perhaps he should do shows on other things besides bigfoot??

Gabriel H
    Participant

Robert/Bob: wow… That’s a big one for me. As much as I can appreciate an incredibly well stated and well intended sentiment (well done btw) I honestly would not have the space required… I WOULD, but I’d then lose any friends here 😉

Robert & Wes… I can’t fill this space. Wes, I hope you recognize what it means when I say that. It’s just one guy, but no joke man, there ARE heroes in the world. You’re one of them

Carson H
    Participant

Dude my wife left me, my grandad died, best friend died, n lost my job all this past year and your show keeps me so much company late at night and the show is like a massive release and space to take my mind, and instead of thinking about all the bad I get to think about this crazy mystery that’s captivating and terrifying all at once. I get the motivation to get out in the woods which is therapeutic and engaging and enjoyable so that’s good. So, yeah Wes I really appreciate the work you put into this a lot. Thanks dude.

pam
    Participant

Multiply the above by the number of listeners and you have the total effect Wes has had on lives. Mine included.
    Imagine a world without Sasquatch Chronicles….uhhhh, nope.

Brad S
    Participant

I mostly just listen because it is entertaining but this is a top flight show and very well done. As far as I know Wes never went to journalism school and has no history in radio but he does a better job interviewing than most people who have had both. Keep up the good work.

Gabriel H
    Participant

Carson: dude happy you’re here. For you, and for Wes to hear what you said. I’ve been listening to this man from Episode 2 of what I call The Muppet Mountain Days, and Wes himself has had equal the loss to what you expressed. So seriously man thank-YOU too for saying that.

Pam: Bang On Girl. You’re one of the background crypt keepers here 😉 You should get your participant status upgraded to crypt keeper 😉

And Brad S very good points man. Very good. The guy’s a natural born leader hey? ‘Cause he recognizes it’s “the people” that make the leader.

And Bob – thanks again man. This is *actually* one of the most important threads here and I’m stoked you started it and we now get to witness what everyone says. This thread is now officially on my “To Do” list.

Let the stories pour forth 🙂 We’re all survivors here 🙂 These are floods every single person here can handle. And we’re all better for it 🙂

Gene P
    Participant

I don’t care for the other Bigfoot shows, but I love listening to Sasquatch Chronicles before bed. I’m sure whatever Wes does for a show it will be great.
    THANKS WES!

Chuck S
    Participant

Wes produced the best Sasquatch encounter show, hands down. Last September, after having a spinal fusion, I spent quite a bit of time at home recovering. While net surfing, I happened across the Bigfoot Outlaws, which I listened to all their YouTube shows. It got me interested in the subject, and I started listening to Sasquatch Chronicles, but it was labeled as something else, I believe. After going through all of Wes’ YouTube content, I found the website and subscribed. I’ve been hooked since then. I remember going to see a movie about Bigfoot in the early 70’s that scared the crap out of me, and then the Legend of Boggy Creek came out. I’ve been interested since then. I love hearing about people’s encounters with these creatures, and I believe that what Wes is doing requires a lot of moral courage to pull off. He had a traumatic experience that prompted him to provide others with an outlet to be heard without ridicule, and that is commendable. One thing I’ve learned in life is that one must stand for what they believe in, even if they stand alone. What you do is entertaining, educational, and important. Many of us look forward to Friday and Sunday evenings, eager to hear of more encounters with the big guys. It would be a sad day if you decided what you’re doing isn’t worth it anymore. We know it is. Keep it up, Wes.

SHANNON D
    Participant

I never miss a show, keep up the great work Wes!

Darrell O
    Participant

Sasquatch Chronicles is a fantastic show! I hope it continues strong for years to come. I always play it for my friends and encourage other people to listen as well. I just hope it pays the bills for Wes so he continues producing the show. Thank you Wes!

SHANNON D
    Participant

Carson, you seem like a tough cat, hang in there brother!!

Brian W
    Participant

been listening since the beginning. .through all the ups n down. Greatful you’re still here n doin your thing Wes…the show is always there when I need an escape. .life is hard, sasquatch chronicles is good..cheers mate

Orma B
    Participant

I’ve been listening for 4 years and have never had an experience with Bigfoot. I listen because I love to hear the encounters from regular people and because I feel that Wes is a great interviewer. Like Carson, I suffered loss, my husband to cancer after 44 years together. I spent lonely times in the night with this podcast and the ending song has had true meaning for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.