Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Ladies, check out these Halloween Bigfoot leggings.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Denise F 2 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

David R
    Participant

When I was younger I thought about getting some balsa wood, and put them on saw horses. Then I would of put speedos on, crank up the song Kung Fu Fighting, and break the boards with my hand next to a all girls school. I think the cops would of been called though! Did I make anyone laugh? I was laughing while I was writing it!

Gumshoguy

One dark October night a few years ago I seen a couple riding bicycles wearing black tops and bottoms with a fluorescent skeleton print. It was very impressive. From a distance all you see are two skeletons pedaling along mindful of the gasps and stares.

Gumshoguy

Nope that’s not me BM … I started my post here as an innocent tongue in cheek poke. But I did wear my black nylon long sleeve top this morning similar to that (Men’s apparel) which Chris posted above when I was on gun range for our qualification shoot.

————–

One dark October night a few years ago I seen a couple riding bicycles wearing black tops and bottoms with a fluorescent skeleton print. It was very impressive. From a distance all you see are two skeletons pedaling along mindful of the gasps and stares. Nice way to hand out candy for the kids but I wouldn’t want to scare the kids and besides I’m probably going to be watching some football or playing some chess that night.

Denise F
    Participant

David, that was good, lol.

I’m not sure if ‘Kung Fu Fighting’ will ever be the same 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.