Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Interesting sonic weapon with some familiar side effects…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth E
    Participant

Let’s see if this works… Interesting, to say the least.

Elizabeth E
    Participant
    Gumshoguy

Vibroacoustics –

HARP v. HAARP

This story reminds me of infra sound but still in some studies listening to the melodic sounds of an acoustic string instrument such as the harp can reduce pain, at least that is at center of some studies and coincidentally or not, if you believe in coincidence’s there just so happens to be a (HAARP) High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program; its acronym is harp.

It was claimed the HAARP program stopped, and there were plenty who blamed that program on hundreds of whales of beaching themselves on beaches and dying. Again, the government might have claimed the program is no longer functional and agencies can deny its existence but they all deny existence of Sasquatches too.

History tell us the government had no aversion to using its American people in human testing on the effects of LSD or atomic blast, why would one think it wasn’t capable of using our people with sort of weaponry?

If the program was shut down and if sound waves did not pose danger to living things then why shut it down?

It may sound like a skit out of James Bond and a villainous General Brutus Clay episode where there is a rush to control the population but whether you agree or not there has to be reason for the development of this technology and its not good. ~ Just an opinion

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

Source: Conspiracy Theories Abound as U.S. Military Closes HAARP, NBC News, May 22, 2014 https://www.nbcnews.com/science/weird-science/conspiracy-theories-abound-u-s-military-closes-haarp-n112576

Elizabeth E
    Participant

Hi Gumshoguy 🙂
    I agree with you. I believe the HAARP program is active, there is too much pointing in that direction to just take someone’s word it isn’t operational. Frequencies can both be healing or harmful. We’ve heard so many different accounts of the effects of infrasound on different people. Check out “healing frequencies” sometime. Pretty cool stuff.
    Hmm… Imagine the current Bond movie that could be written, general population control, targeted high-level individuals like diplomats and government officials more minutely affected, sound and microwave weapons used to hit both large and small targets. Anybody adversely affected would be collateral damage. (TIC) Cough, cough… Why, in this movie, they might even use a satellite-based, advanced directed pulse weapon’s long-range beam to grab control or render inoperable warships while underway and blame wrecks on inadequate training. I imagine a good twist on this would be if some of this was based on observed/experienced capabilities of an “unknown” critter and extrapolated to create weapons for the use or defense from megalomaniacs running rampant. Now if I were in said movie, I’d want to PUT THE DARN SHIELD UP and develop capability to trace back targeting weapons and blow them sky high. I’d also want to study/learn as much as I could about the tall, hairy critters the concept came from, without getting too close. Would this movie be life imitating art, or art imitating life? It all sounds too much like a Fringe episode to me. Where the heck is Walter? lol

Gumshoguy

Hello Elizabeth, it all sounds way too sinister and dastardly for my little mind to comprehend. Thanks for posting a very good thread. It’s an original yet current with little press reporting concerning issues people are confronting now.

Elizabeth E
    Participant

Why thank you, Gumshoguy. Too sinister for me too, although it would make for some good film. I hope you have a great day. 🙂

Knobby

A while back the Russians bombarded the U.S. embassy in Moscow with microwaves which was attributed to some people getting cancer and a pregnant lady miscarrying. The Russians or someone else, maybe Cuba, could be testing sonic or something else in Cuba. They’ve said this could be high frequency sounds which is the opposite of infrasound. I wonder if they really know.

http://adst.org/2013/09/microwaving-embassy-moscow-another-perspective/#.Wbqr0tFlCUk

Gumshoguy

@Knobby – Yes of course, I forgot about that Knobby. Thanks for mentioning that. That is going back some years. So, it does appear that work has been steadily pressing ahead in the proceeding years or decades since.

After following your link and reading, it brought me some years since the first time I caught that in newsprint. Wow!

Steven B
    Participant

@Gum – “History tell us the government had no aversion to using its American people in human testing on the effects of LSD or atomic blast, why would one think it wasn’t capable of using our people with sort of weaponry?”

They have and they do:

Dr. Hall formerly disbelieved anyone who made such claims until his girlfriend became a victim.

For a lengthy discussion:

Gumshoguy

Exactly … good video Steve. I’m with you on this my friend.

Knobby

Steven B, I don’t see our government doing this to its own people in Cuba. I mean its not totally outside the realm of possibility they could have did it to study the results but they could pick a different venue to study it.

Foreign governments will test things against us. I read a few years ago that some kind of laser or particle beam burned a hole through an Abrams tank into the inside compartment in Iraq or Afghanistan, I forget which. That sounded like some foreign government like the Russians or the Chinese testing a weapon against one of our tanks to see how well it worked.

What I find bothersome is that I’m able to read about it, and if I am, so can whoever did it, and they can read how successful it was. I agreed with President Trump about not broadcasting our intent of what we plan to do ahead of time, where we are going to attack, numbers of troops deployed, timelines for things, etc. We release too much information to the media that in turn informs our foes.

During the Gulf war the media would announce if a downed pilot had been rescued yet or not. I remember hearing a report of two bailing out, with one rescued and another still out there. That was telling the Iraqis to go look for him. The military finally wised up on that. It was ignorant to feed the media that intelligence.

During WWII a congressman was visiting some naval base in Hawaii and asked why the Japanese were not sinking any of our submarines. A naval officer explained that the Japs were dropping depth charges that exploded around 100 feet, and so they submerging their subs to 300 feet. The congressman went back to the states, told a reporter that, who wrote about it, and several papers mentioned it, and within a month over a thousand sailors lost there lives when the Japanese started sinking our submarines after learning that news.

Regarding what happened in Cuba I can read about all the medical results, the different symptoms people are experiencing after whatever attack this was, and how we don’t know what it was.

Amy H
    Participant

Speaking of the media and how they contribute to death around the world, I had the pleasure of listening to Egyptians slam our media as well as that of other countries. Our media not only divulges information that kills and harms but it contributes largely to the poverty in countries like Egypt, Turkey, Syria, etc.
    Our media is controlled a lot by our government. They are its willing puppets. I’m not shocked that our government would “test” a few of its own people. Cuba would be the perfect place to do it. We rarely see news about such events because they don’t want us to. It sounds “conspiracy theorist” (and I hate that). However I’m not sure how else to classify our governments disregard of others in the world as well as its own citizens.
    This is frightening but seems to be in line with the govs MO.
    Thanks for sharing.

Knobby

We know about the incident in Cuba because our government has gone public with protests.

In this country much of the media is not so much controlled by the government as most of the mainstream media are aligned in solidarity with the DNC and assist them wherever they are in power. If our government was controlling the media you wouldn’t see all these leaks out of the White House.

A lot of the world has governments that are much more in total control of the media, especially in the Middle East and totalitarian regimes.

Steven B
    Participant

@ Knobby – “Steven B, I don’t see our government doing this to its own people in Cuba.”

Sorry, it wasn’t my intent to seem to imply that. I was responding specifically to Gum’s observation: “History tell us the government had no aversion to using its American people in human testing on the effects of LSD or atomic blast, why would one think it wasn’t capable of using our people with sort of weaponry?”

However, in regard to this event in Cuba. The “ilk” that perpetrate this kind of thing in this country are, in my opinion, in between a rock and a “hard place”. They cannot now deny it isn’t possible or such technology doesn’t exist (the victims are the evidence) and yet, if they admit that it is, that begs the question , “How did you know?”.

Knobby

Well, yes, they probably recognized the symptoms of the embassy employees because they’ve experimented with it before. The U.S. has experimented with weaponized sound. I’ve read that before. They probably experiment on animals and ask for volunteers. Universities have also conducted studies with infrasonic and ultrasonic sound using volunteers. I would assume our government has tested this technology on unwitting people too, whether it be enemy combatants or our own populace some way.

As far as radiation from A-Bombs, the claim back then is people didn’t know the long term affects of radiation. The same was true of the German scientists who conducted heavy water experiments; they didn’t realize how dangerous it was. I don’t dismiss that the U.S. may have intentionally exposed their troops to radiation to study them, but I’m not up to speed on that stuff of how accurate that is since I find it hard to know how much of these anti-government conspiracies are truth or fiction.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.