Home Forums Sasquatch Forum If You Follow Brentin Sawin,he has bad news!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Denise F 9 hours, 27 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

pam
    Participant

He posted a video today from a hospital bed. He said he has cancer. Go to you tube and check it out.

m99
    Participant

Thanks Pam. Poor guy.

BirdMama
    Participant

F-ing cancer I swear. I’ve watched a lot of his videos so I’m sorry to hear hes just another victim.

I’ve got it too in my right breast and lymph nodes under the armpits.

Denise F
    Participant

I was wondering how many people follow the Brenton saga, bless his heart. He had some great guests on his show and he was always himself.

I hope he recovers quickly and can keep going with his YouTube shows, I enjoy him.

Eric D
    Participant

Mysteries to Search was one of the very first podcasts I found in regards to the search for my Sasquatch fix. Brenton had some really good content. Almost a year since I lost my best friend, my Dad to this horrible disease. Sure do miss him.

pam
    Participant

Birdmama, so sorry you are affected too.
    Prayers for your fight!

SCOTT O
    Participant

That sucks very much. Brentin is a super nice guy and He had some great guests on his show. He was my go-to before Wes. Cancer is bullshit.I hate it. I hate what it does to people. I hate what it does to families. I hate it for the fear that it causes. Anyone who battles cancer is an automatic hero to me.

chris422
    Participant

At least Brentin will have a smooth transition.🕊

m99
    Participant

I wouldn’t count him out yet! My son is a cancer survivor, so is one of my oldest friends, and she was stage four, but my mother in law wasn’t as fortunate and died in 2001 of cancer. The little girl (14 year old) I requested prayers for is alive and still has her leg, though she’s in need of a lot of physical therapy. Don’t give up on anyone in the fight until it’s over.

‘Cancer’ is like a culmination of a million different types of evil, isn’t it? I’ll pray for Brenton, and hope others do too. Still so sorry for Bird Mamas loss, but happy as a fighter she survived. Knowing what she knows about the fight, one day perhaps she’ll be a advocate in a broader way to the cause.

pam
    Participant

He really must stop smoking too.

WisconsinBubbler
    Participant

Birdmana, praying for the pleasant day you are celebrating total remission!🙏🙌🙌🙌❤

BirdMama
    Participant

Cancer is a bitch and I believe our own government is responsible for it being so widespread. It’s population control. The “treatments” they provide aren’t treatments at all. They make you sicker, weaker, and only make the cancer spread. Remission doesn’t mean much either the growth is just slowed down. My husband wasn’t in remission for very long until it came back full force.

And after witnessing what he went through I am refusing treatment for mine. I also don’t want hospice care either, or any care. I’ll just live my life until I can’t anymore. But I am done with the health care system for good.

Thomas W
    Participant

I loved the Dero shows that he did.

David R
    Participant

I have a bad feeling, and I don’t like that! Let’s hope I’m WRONG!!!

MONTE M
    Participant

Iam currently in remission and had a bone marrow transplant two years ago. It is not a good thing but glad to still be here. It is a devastating thing for people and their lives. The chemo for a marrow transplant is some rough crap some of the most intense shitty chemo there is. I couldn’t stay awake thru any episodes just fell asleep all the time for two months after that. I should go back and listen.when you have your family and your health you have everything (a quote from the show The Waltons) If you know someone going thru treatments the last thing they want to talk about is their cancer and treatments because you end up repeating your prognosis a hundred times.Ask their spouse or a family member about all that.Talk about other stuff just not what they are going thru. Talk about good things,talk about the future, ask them if there is anything you could do to help in any way, ask if there is something that you cook that you know they love and ask if you could cook it for them. Tell them you love them,hug them. I do not believe the Govt has anything to do with cancer. The specialized team of doctors at The University of Minnesota Bone and Marrow clinic/ Masonic Cancer clinic care too much about what they do and are very well schooled and bright individuals to let cancer be some scam or sham by the Govt to let it go on and not have it exposed as such on the nightly news. Environmental factors,non organic,food,stress,water quality, air quality,chemical exposure,smoking, drinking, bad sleep habits,family history of cancer etc.is the more probable cause IMO.
    Life is good and so is Wes and his podcast and most of us listeners.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.