Home Forums Sasquatch Forum I am launching my New Youtube channel "TheArizonaSasquatch"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Steve K
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I am launching a new YouTube channel. I know just what we need, right? 🙂
    I have several videos that will be released soon and I wanted to give you all a heads up. The videos will cover Sasquatch and related phenomena I have captured. For your reference, I was Wes’ second guest in episode 330 if I recall correctly. Anyway, please excuse my somewhat amateur video editing skills. I am getting better or at least faster. Here’s the link to episode 0. I hope this works. If not I will be trying again. Thanks for you time. Steven

https://youtu.be/MPj4ucVBT_I

Denise F
    Participant

I already subscribed and I wish you much luck.

Lewis S
    Participant

Just subscribed, Luck in battle!!!

Steve K
    Participant

Thanks Denise and Lewis!

Danny G
    Participant

Subscribed!

Kelly W
    Participant

Subscribed!

David R
    Participant

Good luck Steve! You cant do any worse then Colorado Sasquatch that says everything is Sasquatch! He thinks all the X’s are from Sasquatch, and NOT snow load or wind. If it were, there would have to be mass Sasquatch everywhere. I could be wrong about Marc, but I don’t see many X’s here in Washington!

Denise F
    Participant

@david

You don’t see many X’s in Washington? That’s interesting because I see the large, strange X’s the most in the area where I live (east Texas). Interesting.

Btw, I’m talking about the “X’s” that are really something different, not just any ol x that happened by a strong wind ?

Steve K
    Participant

Thanks to everyone for your support!
    Steve

Celia
    Participant

Subscribed. I dig the simplicity of the trailer, Steve. Nice and moody. Looking forward to future videos!

Steve K
    Participant

Thanks Celia, Episode 1 will be online tomorrow. More of an introduction really. Sighting videos and other evidentiary presentations will follow.

Troy W
    Participant

Steve, I would like to touch base with you. How can I get in touch?
    Thanks,
    Troy W

Chris422👅
    Participant

I subscribed too.

Steve K
    Participant

Troy W, send me a note at theArizonaSasquatch@gmail.com

Steve

Troy W
    Participant

Thanks Steve!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.