Home Forums Sasquatch Forum How good is Sasquatch vision Really

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    diana m
    Participant

Thanks, Knobby. I guess I had the Zana story crashing around inside my head & figured there’s been all kinds friskiness down through the aeons…

Gabriel H
    Participant

I’m of the opinion that SQ are able to perceive infrared – at least the upper portion of infrared. With how well they seem to navigate in the dark, the reported size of their eyes, the eye-shine, the aversion to IR cameras… In my mind it’s a stretch to arrive at something other than the IR theory. It all just seems to point to as much light-gathering as possible.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

It does seem that they’re sensitive to EM waves. How much of the EMS can they detect(electromagnetic spectrum)?

Knobby

Gabriel, no known animal with night vision can see the red end of the light spectrum. When people use infrared cameras those animals cannot see that light. Primates are rare among mammals in that we have three sets of cones instead of the usual two sets of almost all other mammals. If you wear bright orange it will look like green to a deer.

But since sasquatches are a primate, and possibly the rare primate that also possesses night vision, they might be able to see IR light. Many people believe they can, and if that’s the case when “Not Finding Bigfoot” stands in an open field with a camera crew flooding the area with IR light, that might be quite a spectacle to them. But I’m not sure it’s been conclusively concluded they can see IR light.

As far as trail cams, most use a passive IR to trigger the motion sensors. In other words they are not omitting infrared light, but use passive IR that detects changes as part of a dual sensing (fail safe) mode of detecting motion that uses a second type of motion sensor, one that omits a sound that is beyond our capacity to hear, and it could be they are hearing the motion detectors. The only time they could possibly see IR light from a trail cam is when the camera has been activated and its omitting IR light to film something.

Knobby

Diana, yes the sexual enslavement of Zana is about as weird as it gets. Her young did not breed back into the Almasty population, in her case, but perhaps if Native American stories are true of sasquatches stealing human women as mates who live with sasquatches, perhaps those children continued to breed into the sasquatch populations.

Dr. Ketchum has suggested that over a long period of time natural selection bred out the human characteristics that were not advantageous, but rather in favor of those characteristics more conducive to living in the sasquatch community.

Gabriel H
    Participant

Good point Knobby
    Withdrawn

I wonder if those sensitive to the sensation of being observed would notice being observed by a camera. If not it would highlight the necessity for conscious observation. And if that’s the case then it may depend on how intensely someone is being observed, and with what intent

Elaine G
    Participant

Diane, yes I agree with that because I imagine the woman in those days was looking for the biggest baddest daddy of them all to protect her and her kids, just like most animals now, lions fight it out for the female and the female will only mate with the strongest one. Totally makes sense that this has been going on for thousands of years. Survival of the fittest!

Elaine G
    Participant

I am posting this video again for those who have not heard the encounter but also what this hunter had to say about BF eyes, he had a very close encounter and it is one of my all time favourite.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

It may be that evolution has provided bigfoot the ability to pick up certain EM waves. Sharks developed electroreception over a long period of time for hunting. Even some insects like the bee use electrolocation to see which flower has recently been visited and conserve energy. Who’s to say that sasquatch didn’t develop a new sense as well.

Garry M
    Participant

OK Chris go ahead and verify this.

Mary W
    Participant

Myself I’ve wondered how well they hear with those little ears

Knobby

Gabriel, I was agreeing with you that maybe sasquatches can see into the infrared range. They might at times even see trail cams snapping or video taping something else and get wise to it.

I’ve posted a link to this article before, but here is it again. It looks at all the various trail cam avoidance theories people have postulated, including the the IR theory and also the possibility that they can detect electromagnetic waves like Chris suggested.

http://sasquatchresearchers.org/blogs/bigfootjunction/2014/11/17/bigfoot-trail-cam-avoidance-theories/

Gabriel H
    Participant

Hey Knobby 🙂 A donning donned on me this pre-dawn. I’m a bit embarrassed that it took me so long to catch on, and I have to admit I am indeed curious…. 🙂 I look forward to the day I am privileged learn who you are 🙂

Until Then 🙂

~Gabe~

Chris422🤠
    Participant

People can experiment themselves with a couple rolls of aluminum and a couple of trail cams. I would also add black paint as Bob suggests for both with and without foil. Wrap all except the lens area.

I on the other hand have a paper on holistic medicines to finish before I leave for my internship.

Gabriel H
    Participant

At this juncture I’d say tackle the paper. That’s neat Chris. Best wishes for your journey. Hope your internship takes you somewhere enjoyable

Keep your balls peeled for Sasquatches (and other near-human smelly primates 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.