Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Guys, I just came across a large fresh bear kill

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Jack M
    Participant

Looks like a teritorial dispute to me. Sasquatch like to rip heads and legs off. They also like to break up the area to let animals who is boss. keep your eyes and ears open.

Gabriel H
    Participant

I never even considered that… thanks for the suggestion, Jack. That might be bang on…

SHANNON D
    Participant

Talk about being “drawn and quartered”…

Gabriel H
    Participant

Yeah that’s a heck of a suggestion Jack made. I will definitely keep that in mind. When I get up to the Plateau north of town, this thought will be with me because there ARE large black bear up there. My neighbour and I spent a couple nights camping up there and on the second night, as we were “defending” out meager camp from vocalizing bears (with bear bangers) through the night, we had a loud deep human-male-like yell right in the middle of it all.

I smiled. Eric said, “Dude we’re gone at sunrise” (he was a skeptic until then)

Carson H
    Participant

Looks like a creature that doesn’t chew bone ate at it. Typically when you fine predation kills comitted by “known” predators flesh should be absent over a larger area of bone, the small pieces of flesh remaining on the bone suggest shearing action where large sections of muscle have been ripped off ,’additionally if coyotes or another bear had been eating on it it would have drawn in more animals to remove nearly all of the flesh and scattered bones further out from the carcass. I would love to put some of those bones under magnification to look and see what kind of teeth may have struck the bone.

Gabriel H
    Participant

Carson if you’re interested I’m happy to head back and get some detailed photos if you’d like me to focus in anywhere. I’ll toss my email address into the Contact Information thread up at the top of the forum

Carson H
    Participant

Ya if ya can grab a femus(large leg bone) or humerus (large front leg bone) take some macro pics of it look closely see if you can find scratches/ indentions and take pictures of it. Also on the ball joints of the legs because they can pickup markings easier sometimes .

Carson H
    Participant
    Monkey422Paw
    Participant

Is there a video of this? That would be cool.

Gabriel H
    Participant

Thanks Carson I’m curious too now. I’m in a different area today and can’t get back to the bear carcass until Tuesday earliest. Helping out with son & friends for local paintball today and the Nissan’s in the shop for a suspension recall tomorrow.

BUT *I just found what I’d consider to be thee most obvious Bigfoot sign yet. It’s up if you guys wanna have a look
    https://vsco.co/bcsasquatches

Steven B
    Participant

I have to agree that is a very obvious bigfoot sign. It was probably put up by the smelly one himself to attract a mate, dinner, or both…

Gabriel H
    Participant

Lol

Gabriel H
    Participant

Carson, more photos was a total bust man. Holy Herniation I’ve NEVER been in the vicinity of such an overwhelming stench of rotting flesh. It’s been very sunny and very hot here lately. Sorry dude. I’ve abandoned this one

Steven B
    Participant

Gabriel, I found something that may be of particular interest to you:

Listen starting at the 02:29:00 mark through 02:37:24

Gabriel H
    Participant

Thank-you Steven. You know what actually? The area where the bear was, and other animals were… I’ve never heard a knock or a whoop… The thought that there might be Sasquatch north of town and DOGMAN south of town, I have to admit, does put it at another level

Thanks again. I’m going to back and listen to the entire interview

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.