Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Finding Bigfoot NH

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Russell S 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jerry W
    Participant

Tonight’s episode of FB was in NH, about 10 miles from where I had my experience. The area is always well populated in the winter with hikers and skiers, not really a good area to be making calls and knocks, a lot of winter campers around that area too.

Elaine C
    Participant

I am watching, beautiful country.

Russell S
    Participant

I watched this tonight. NH is a beautiful state. The finding Bigfoot team is like watching the three stooges, but having both curly and Shemp on the same show to make 4 stooges looking for Bigfoot. Matt Moneymaker is a dufus!

Jerry W
    Participant

@Russel And now all those wood knocks MM said were definitely squatches he needs to go back and see if they were actually water pipes, lol.

Russell S
    Participant

I knew that the Finding Bigfoot crew were in trouble when, in earlier episodes, they thought pronghorn antelope were deer, and they think moose make high pitched noises. Although, to be fair, moose calves when in danger, or harassed will make a whiny high pitched call as they run away, but once you hear it, it is unmistakable.

But I do find it interesting how many times they misidentify animals/noises that they hear and see. Especially when they claim to have so much experience in the woods, and Renae is a biologist with much field work under her belt.

SHANNON D
    Participant

Hey BoBo said boogers keep coyotes as pets!

David H
    Participant

A lot more fun to watch , if every time they say sasquatch or
    (SQUATCH) in your mind replace sasquatch with douchebag or (SQUATCH) with douche , the show fits M.M. match better ! I can hear Renae now , I don’t believe in douchebags, there just is no proof of them , just because M.M. hears a douche at every twig and leaf snap I’m not buyin in to it !!!! (When I have my own douchebag encounter I will believe in them , until then I just can’t believe an 8 ft. Tall bipedal undiscoverd douchebag exists, just can’t !! ) Hey Bobes, go stand next to that tree so we can get a size comparison of that supposed douchebag ……

SHANNON D
    Participant

LOL!! good one Dave!

David H
    Participant

I was hopein not to offend anyone , but dammed if that’s all I could think of last night !!!!!! Once it was in my melon , just couldn’t get it out ! Don’t know why I watch this dribble , yeh I do – Sunday , cowboys gone nothin else on…… oh and cats not bitein !

Russell S
    Participant

Hey David!

As silly as Finding Bigfoot is, it does bring Bigfoot to a mainstream audience. My biggest concern about the way they do it is that people can get the idea that everyone who has experienced Sasquatch is as loony AS their show is.

But maybe they’ll accidentally stumble onto something someday. Hey, it could happen! Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn occasionally!

And speaking of television shows, anyone remember Josh Gates show where they got an extremely fresh Yeti track and did a caste of it in Nepal while filming Destination truth? That was cool!

Jerry W
    Participant

@Russell, they’ll never find Bigfoot, their show is called Finding Bigfoot, not Found Bigfoot, MM would never give up the cash of a weekly show.

Russell S
    Participant

I agree, Jerry, with one caveat. If MM did stumble across one accidentally and came up with absolute proof, MM would know the fame and finances would be even greater than the reality show he has going for him now.

David H
    Participant

Heh, Russell S , makes no difference if they have one body or a bloody tribe of them and on slabs, they will never be brought to light. They don’t want it to be known and it WILL NOT BE KNOWN. Period …. all this talk on hear about how to, can we , should we, bla bla bla . WE KNOW that’s all that matters , makes me sick about 411 cases , but you don’t think the Smithsonian has 10 of every type. They know, they know…. I want to KNOW more about them !!!! Its the same with giants , past civilizations (Cherokee Indians) that wrote and spoke Hebrew !!!!!! LONG BEFORE Europeans set foot hear. You know the flood and such. I’m afraid one day SOON our sience and history books will be put to there best use , to keep the fires goin when the lights blink out. Learn for each other and for ourselves, for S.C. ….I forone want to know what they all ready do…….the truth is out there….hey ,I like loons lovely birds. !

Russell S
    Participant

That’s cool, David, But I already know Sasquatch exist. I know they are big and dangerous. I know to be wary in the woods, and not just because of Sasquatch, just as I know to be wary in cities. Both places can take your life.

Probably the only way the truth will be made to the world is if one of the big guys eat something rabid and starts rampaging through a populated area. But I would prefer to help people realize the need to be cautious in the woods, and keep track of their children while there.

I still camp, and will take my grandkids in the woods with me. But I guarantee you it will not be in an area where Sasquatch are known to inhabit. And when I go into such areas it will not be alone, and not unless I’m very well armed. But that’s me. I cannot push my methods on others, only let them know of the need.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.