Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Extra donations?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Papa – Yeti 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jerry W
    Participant

Is there somewhere we can give more than our monthly subscription fee? I want to make sure Wes keeps this going and almost feel like I’m stealing with the amount of content recently!

Gumshoguy
    Participant

You mean like paying forward a membership?

Jerry W
    Participant

Not really, more like throwing an extra $50 into Wes’ pocket to keep things going.

chris422
    Participant

I imagine you could email him with financial enthusiasm. 😛

Tracy A
    Participant

Why not give 4-5 subscriptions for Xmas gifts…several birds w/4-5 stones.

Gumshoguy
    Participant

@tracy A

Or, donate them to Wes who offers them to his callers at his own choosing.

Charles W
    Participant

Shoot him an email, see if he prefers check or money order. Seriously, I think Wes is probably doing ok.

David R
    Participant

Wes could use it to go back to Texas, and bring some video back! I know a little extra cash always helps. Another thought is he could probably use a good thermal! Gas for his Hummer! LOL

Dave T
    Participant

I’m real tight with Wes and will make sure he keeps the site going for you Jerry W. It just so happens I am currently accepting donations on Wes’ behalf. I prefer cash or a cashiers check. Wes and I really appreciate your generosity.

Jerry W
    Participant

Lololol

Christopher U
    Participant

Damn Dave, you forgot to tell’um to make sure to make out the checks to cash so you could take the work load off Wes by cashing those pesky cashiers checks for him.
    DAMN DUDE LOL

Christopher c
    Participant

Dave you ruined it for me LOL!

Dave T
    Participant

Well of course Wes and I have been accepting checks made out to cash. The money donated last week has allowed us to keep SC going till the end of next week. From Xmas on it doesn’t look real good yet so I’m going to set up a “go fund me” site for donations. Lol. Christopher c, I had no idea you were accepting donations too.

Papa – Yeti
    Participant

I can toss in a kidney or three, but I can’t guarantee the condition of some of these guys’ livers.

You know who your are!! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.