Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Episode 2 – 7'6" Gray Sasquatch filmed stalking white tail deer"

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Steve K
    Participant

Here’s the link to my third youtube video. It is of my December 2017 sighting of a tall gray/white sasquatch stalking deer.
    Steve

Steven B
    Participant

Enjoyed watching.

If you have the software for it, stabilization would help a lot.

I downloaded to my PC and was able to “slow mo'” the video in Media Player and it made things easier to pick out. With it slowed down I could just make out the deer rather than a “white flash” and then I could see the gray form moving beyond the deer. You have a pretty good zoom on your camera as it showed you pretty clearly when you went to the same spot as the figure. It is unfortunate you didn’t know it was there until after the fact or you might have been able to get a good shot of it. Thanks for the post!

Danny G
    Participant

Awesome work!

Celia
    Participant

Love it. I could clearly see the peeking motion. Thanks, Steve!

Steve K
    Participant

Thanks guys for the support! BTW, one of the big lessons learned so far is to zoom appropriately (pre-zooming). Digital zoom by cropping sucks in comparison to proper optical zoom. Yes this is an elongated blob but it’s moving and clearly exhibiting classic reported sasquatch behavior.

hickory67
    Participant

That’s pretty cool. I’m glad you went back for a recreation – that really puts it in context.

Steve K
    Participant

Thanks Hickory.

Kelly W
    Participant

I have watched 100’s of video’s, very very few give me that sick to the stomach, creep factor… this one did..

Danny T
    Participant

I hate to be that guy but I see a white tail deer running up the hillside. That tail end is the white I see. As it runs up the hillside, the whitetail gives the illusion of height as it bounds upward.

Is the first clip, thing walking from right to left, part of the second clip? Is that part of the introduction or part of this event, that is confusing.

Steve K
    Participant

Kelly,
    You are right it was creepy. At first I thought it was a person walking down the hill. I saw it clearly and knew it was bipedal and NOT a deer but when it saw us it reacted immediately heading back up. I saw it clearly. That’s when the hairs stood up on the back of my neck.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.