Home Forums Sasquatch Forum East Tennessee Bigfoot sightings

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Trey
    Participant

Hey guys/gals this is Trey. Just going to ask for some help out there cause it’s been a while since our local paper ran my article on supposed sightings in E. Tenn. So if anybody knows of someone or has there own encounter ir just gets wind of one in this part of the state Id be willing to drive out and check it out. All you have to do is send my team an email at

Easttennesseebigfoot@outlook.com
    We’ll keep locations and names confidential if the want it to be and hopefully it’ll help us get a broader picture of where these things are moving and what time of the year they’re moving where. Thanks everyone and if I do recieve any sightings I’ll try my best to get them to talk to Wes as well. Thanks and have a great weekend

Knobby

Do you have a website or facebook page, etc. for your research group?

Trey
    Participant

Im part of the Tennessee branch of the A.P.E. Research Group on FB but I just know a lot of people wanna remain anonymous and not post and if that’s the case they can email me directly. If not they can reach me on FB

Trey
    Participant

Also part of the EOTB too but not a team leader in that group

Trey
    Participant

APE= American primate exploration started by Dan Baker

Gumshoguy

Hello Trey, I don’t live in Tennessee, but I spent some rest and recuperation in east Tennessee when I retired. We spent a week in a chalet up in the mountains near Cosby. Could you provide me with a list of counties considered to be east Tennessee? I am curious where the demarcation line is drawn.

Trey
    Participant

These are mainly the counties im close to that I investigate in cause it’s hard to travel any farther than that for a day trip cause of the job I work but, the counties would be,
    Rhea, Roane, Loudon, McMinn,Monroe,Polk,Bradley,Blount, Sevier ( Gatlinburg ), Jefferson Cocke and Anderson. Although those last 3 are kind of far away Id still check them out if there was a good report. Cosby is in Cocke county I do believe so that would fit in. I guess a better description would be southeast tennessee along the GA & NC border

Gumshoguy

Thanks for the response – If I have or can locate some incident reports for that area do you want them? If yes, send me a link to the website where I can send them. I don’t know if I have any or when I’ll have time to check but in the event I come across some I’ll certainly pass them on if you would like to post them.

Trey
    Participant

Yes we’ll definitely take them. Just have them write up the encounter and email it to me at

That’s where all the encounters I check out wind up coming through unless I hear them through word of mouth

Trey
    Participant

Id like to hear yours too if you wouldn’t mind sharing just type it up and send it to me. If you remember any road names or anything that would help as well. I don’t get up that way as much as other places but I still do every once in a while and definitely would make a trip to check out an encounter spot

SHANNON D
    Participant

Trey, good luck with your project! I think it would be cool to have Wes interview you on the show, I would like to hear some of your east Tenn, encounters, of course you would not have to mention peoples names and locations. Like to hear you plug your group and hear your motivation. Did you have an encounter? Keep us all posted please!!!

Trey
    Participant

I’ve been on a video Wes made for the show I found hair on a fence, footprints, and twisted trees. August of last year I believe. Anyways I gotta keep my so called research going. I’ve got some patterns down but I need a broader picture of the area. Where and when and how often. That way I can learn their patterns. So anybody you know or hear from in E Tenn let them know

Gumshoguy

Thanks Trey, I have a written summary on the introduction thread somewhere in the archive pages. It speaks to what I seen, sensed and thought then and now about my encounter. I have some photos of that day’s event somewhere in archive pages of threads titled: Stick Formations …or something like that. My event occurred during the summer of 2013, in one Michigan’s state parks. Welcome to the SC forum by the way.

SHANNON D
    Participant

Trey, I do remember your interview now, good luck!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.