Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Dr. Ketchum Talks Dogman

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    m99

Bob B
    Participant

Wes inquired of me, “what did I think Sasquatch was?”

I’ll elaborate: without question they are living creatures; but, what is their origin?

As I noted, we humans use dogs and horses as service animals. What type of service animals does ET use? There is no question in my view that Earth is visited by alien travelers. Either Sasquatch and Dogman are Nephilim, progeny of aliens from another planet; or, ET’s service animals.

It does seem the incidence of encounters is on the rise. I doubt habitat encroachment is the reason. The encounters happen where people are found. If these creatures are natural to Earth, there is more than enough real estate for them to continue their otherwise secretive existence.

The fact that the PTB provide cover for these creatures existence leads me to the conclusion that they are of extra-terrestrial origin. Why else would the system assert their non-existence.

I’ve never encountered a Dogman and hope I never do; however, many relate their encounters with them. Spooky, to say the least.

m99

Thanks Bob. No, I never, ever want to see a Dogman, or a Sasquatch for that matter. My husband said once, I’ll take you out to look for BF, and I said, no, what makes you think I want to see something like that? No thank you!

Until SC I never thought about Dogman, let alone as something that’s real. I especially like the Melba Ketchum above. I just like her. And she’s a no nonsense type of person. So to hear her talk about dogman? Wow. Never forgot it. Anyway, be blessed. Have a good weekend too. 🙂

Vickie M
    Participant

Everything I have heard indicates Dogman is pretty bad. I don’t want to run into one. Thanks for posting this.

Wolf
    Participant

Bob… perhaps it is Humans who are the service animals to ETs? ?

If any creature on this planet was genetically manipulated by ETs, logic would dictate it is humans, not Bigfoot, nor even Dogman.
    Both the latter are perfectly adapted as apex predators while humans simply can’t survive without technology.

This would also explain the coverup. Imagine the societal turmoil if it came out that humans are the aliens here, genetically engineered to be labourers for off-world civilisations. Religions would be exposed as manipulating power structures for a start.

Wolf
    Participant

“Everything I have heard indicates Dogman is pretty bad”

From what I was ‘told’, the Mooshkah were THE apex predator that roamed the grasslands that formed during the Miocene epoch, following the great herds of herbivores that filled the lands under the ice.

They made the mistake of feeding on the humans that came centuries later, for which they were hunted almost to extinction.

‘Bad’ is a human expression, meaningless to nature and the animals. Things just Are, including the state of affairs resulting from humans burning the land and multiplying beyond count as they fed on the dwindling herds.

Bob B
    Participant

Wolf…I did not imply nor did I mean to imply that Sasquatch and Dogman were the product of ET genetic manipulation. With all due respect to those who disagree, my world view is embraced in the Holy Bible. I reject the notion that humanity’s grandma and grandpa were lowland apes or monkeys swinging in a tree.

I do adopt the notion that travelers in space have pets and service animals. The reports of Sasquatch and Dogman are widespread, with both creatures displaying physical feats that seem to defy laws of physics. Some, say they cloak, some say they disappear, some say they are inter-dementional, some relate having seen objects moving through trees or the ground as though wrapped in Saran Wrap or cellophane. The MIB mysteriously appear, sometimes with military units, to investigate and or mitigate Sasquatch encounters. A common sense view that explains the reality of the MIB is that of technology exchanges and study of alien technologies and abilities.

Who really knows? One day someone will have one laid out in their garage for all to see.

Denise F
    Participant

@bob

Have you seen Above Majestic on Amazon Prime?
    Interesting and Spooky.

Bob B
    Participant

@ Denise….I have not…but will check it out…what’s the story line?

Keep up the Good Vibes…

Denise F
    Participant

@bob
    It’s ‘insiders’ that discuss our governments relationships and knowledge of ETs. You need to be prepared, it discusses all the topics that we hope aren’t true.

It’s one of those ‘i can’t look’ but you’re peeking through your fingers ?.

Bob B
    Participant

Thx for the info….sounds pretty interesting, will definitely check it out.

m99

Anyone watch the video?

Denise F
    Participant

I did. Was an interesting story of the condition of the dogs she found dead, frightening actually.

Btw, did she ever do the Dogman DNA? I can’t remember if I heard the results or not?

m99

@denise ~ “Btw, did she ever do the Dogman DNA? I can’t remember if I heard the results or not?” asks Denise.

I don’t know, but I bet Knobby could speak to that because he’s indicated in the forums in the past that he knows her. Good question.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.