Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Contact list for possible research outings…

This topic contains 268 replies, has 165 voices, and was last updated by  Nick D 1 day, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 256 through 269 (of 269 total)
  • Author

toomuch
    Participant

John, I’m at Limerick now. So many places to see, but so little time. I’ll send you an email when I get back. Appreciate the reply.

Gabriel H
    Participant

You’re not aware of LeeAnne and her research?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLhzomlENPfEujU7O2GNb_w

Gabriel H
    Participant

You AND John from Southern Ontario missed a good outing in NW PA a few weeks ago in the Alleghenies

Gumshoguy

Hi Gabe …. Good to see a Michigan guy here. Go down below the yellow ribbon and join the conversation Gabe.

Gabriel H
    Participant

I’m not seeing a yellow ribbon

. Gabe look Forum page do you see the upper yellow portion? Go to the front Forum page and look further down and join the conversations on any of the topics you see there.

Jeff G
    Participant

tennesseesquatch…I am in tn. what part you in?

I don’t know for certain that I actually want to see one of these things…and yet I can’t get away from it.
    I am connected. I don’t know how or why, but I am.
    I have a drive to do this and I am not at all sure where it is coming from.
    regardless, there I is.
    I NEED to experience this.

Tim W
    Participant

Include me in TX

Thanks

jody b
    Participant

im in southern okla. & i hope i done this right, new to posting

jody b
    Participant

any southern okla. outings?

Casey H
    Participant

Western Washington, interested in joining up with anyone who’s looking to get out in the woods to look/listen. Thanks everyone!

Rick H
    Participant

O Canada are home and native land!
    Anyone interested in hooking up in Ontario? Im in Kawartha Lakes Area. Peterborough, Haliburton, Toronto area. Please let me know. Beautiful time of year up hear.
    Rick

Benjamin L
    Participant

My email address is Lavotabenz@gmail.com and I’m interested in getting a group together. I live in Wisconsin by the way.

Nick D
    Participant

Hello, there’s two things I’d like to state. One, I am extremely interested in being in a group if possible. And two, I have property in southern Illinois that I’d be more than willing to allow a group to check out. There’s been a couple weird things that have happened over the years but I grew up on a thousand acres adjacent to this property that I now own. I never saw one or any spectacular encounters on the farm that I grew up on but, over the past couple years I’ve been noticing a couple strange things on my land. Maybe it’s because I’m more open to it and paying attention now I’m not sure. Anyway, please feel free to contact me here’s my email. Nick (the wolf). thewolf3978@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

Nick D
    Participant

I’m sorry, I should’ve added that I currently live in will county, northern Illinois, and, my property is in Union county, southern Illinois.
    The Wolf.

Viewing 14 posts - 256 through 269 (of 269 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.