Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Cloaking technology confirmation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth E
    Participant

As this is open source, I thought there might be others here interested in the cloaking technology confirmation. I also found the hacking of all the electronic gadgets of the individual involved interesting. Thank you Dr. Jim Garrow, for bringing this open source to light. So the question is… the people reporting cloaking sasquatch… are they seeing sasquatch, or cloaked researchers? Hmmm… just some food for thought. http://canadafreepress.com/article/vindicated-talk-show-radios-true-patriot-tom-bauerle?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&utm_campaign=5b5411495c-CFP+Daily+Mailout&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d8f503f036-5b5411495c-297692337&mc_cid=5b5411495c&mc_eid=ba0436a028#

Simon P
    Participant

Can’t get on board with the whole cloaking thing. No other animal has the ability to do so. IMO, they are so good at using the surrounding area for camouflage and concealment that it appears they have the ability to ‘disappear’ when they need to.

Elizabeth E
    Participant

I don’t believe in cloaking sasquatch either Simon. But knowing that there is the technology out there, and that the military are interested in sas, it just makes you wonder if it isn’t research being done in known hotspots.

Knobby

Whether or not one believes sasquatches cloak I doubt there is any correlation to whatever technology people are trying to invent and whatever sasquatches do.

Elizabeth E
    Participant

Knobby I was thinking on the lines that this is a military tech. and military are obviously interested in the sas, so it would not be unreasonable to wonder if they don’t use it in conjunction with their study/monitoring of them. Just thinking out loud… if “they” are known to cull problem sasquatches, or clear cut areas of activity, why not use the tech available?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.