Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Brief Missing 411 – Movie – Update

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    Gumshoguy

Agreed … Always go out in a group, safety in numbers you know… Plus you have more fun with more people while hiking. Locators won’t save you per se unless your lost but if you’ve been abducted it helps the search team find you or your belongings quicker.

Gumshoguy

For those who interested here is a link to a long article:

Footprints of Evil
    By Jack Heart – December 27, 2014

Footprints of Evil

If you get through the reading you might find some interesting comments in the Comments Section relative to the topic.

Seamus J. C
    Participant

Thanks, Gumsho!

Gumshoguy

Welcome Seamus … If you get a chance to read the comments please note the commentary by Jack Hart, the author of article and his take on the subject or person of interest of his article. I would like to hear your take on it.

Seamus J. C
    Participant

“The dead are almost always found face down.”…What do you make of that, Gumsho (or anyone?)?!

Sasquatch abduction would easily explain people’s being found far away from the point of their disappearance, and their apparent disorientation. I’m thinking of the doctor who had a cell phone AND GPS, but seems to have just walked over a cliff). A sasquatch, as described, could easily carry a person and move quickly over that terrain. Perhaps it less easily explains how people’s bodies are found, or are found alive, in a place already searched multiple times–but then, they are damned sneaky. That one story about the Native American boy/man who had been abducted, and then the whole tribe took to the woods, firing off their rifles, and then the boy was returned very close to the house from which he’d disappeared, suggest that sasquatch are aware that their prey might be missed, and are perhaps uncomfortable with search parties moving through their territory. The disorientation of the victims could be extreme fear combined with exposure, and perhaps having been zapped by infrasound, AND the crazymaking deal about being abducted by something that only an idiot or loon would ever think even existed.

Seamus J. C
    Participant

..still reading…

Seamus J. C
    Participant

…takes a while.

You mean this: “Be very careful before you start attributing all these disappearances to Big Foot. Apparently that is exactly what Paulides and company want you to do. It wasn’t no Big Foot that snatched little Jaryd Atadero and then mocked his father while they pretended to be searching for him. And it certainly was no Big Foot that murdered a dozen people here on Long Island, of that I can vouch for. Yet the modus operandi is the same as in Paulides cases where Big Foot is the only logical suspect. Is that because that is what Paulides wants you to think or is it because someone is using Big Foot in the same manner as a master Qabalist uses his Golem? You decide. I can’t tell you everything. I’m not Morgan Freeman.”

…This guy’s pretty far out there, Gumsho. Doesn’t mean he’s wrong, or I dismiss what he’s saying out of hand, but–out there. I’ve been reading all his comments. He believes in sorcery. But I enjoy his comments, all the same, even if I don’t know what to make of them.

I don’t get any connection at all between the Long Island murders and the others. Except that it’s almost like the prostitute, and the Irish quarterback guy whose case starts out the article, were running from something nobody else could see. Seemed like they were on a bad trip (as in, mushroom). If not, we have to consider the possibility that invisible people WERE pursuing them. But for all of the cases, I found myself thinking “bigfoot”, except for the Long Island serial murders. I agree with Jack, not BF’s M.O., to wrap people in burlap.

“Paulides wants us to think it’s BF”. I guess it’s obvious that Jack believes the explanation is paranormal. But I don’t see why BF can’t account for all of the disappearances, more or less, and a serial killer for the Long Island murders. Evidently, Jack thinks that someone has gotten to Paulides–Illuminati sort of people. Qabalistic masters, something like that. We can only speculate, but it wouldn’t have to be Illuminati, it could just as well be govt-corporate thugs. It would make perfect sense that the powers-that-be might threaten Paulides or otherwise try to limit him or shut him down.

The strangest and most inexplicable thing, for me, is the frequent onset of inclement weather as missing-person searches drag on. I have no explanation for that, other than that the change in barometric pressure, or other changes associated with incipient storms, somehow contribute to the victims’ disorientation (sometimes change in pressure gives me a headache, or a knee-ache–so who knows?). Alternatively, or in addition, BF might be aware of oncoming weather as a good time to snatch somebody. The other strange thing is the way people seem to disappear from the presence of witnesses, from fairly close by. A BF trick? Something paranormal? Even if I had one in my garage to study, I don’t know how I would prove one or the other.

I believe that shamans and other holy people can wield great power that we would label paranormal or spiritual. I suppose qabalists could, to. There is a story of a Native American shaman throwing the spirit of a BF into a boulder, trapping it there. I don’t know how true it is, but if one could do THAT, one could maybe control a BF.

“…armed with the awareness of what you have just read here and a good revolver (I’m no fan of semiautomatic hand guns) you’ll be fine. Paulides repeatedly states no ones ever went into his case files that was carrying both a personal locator and a fire arm. Don’t ever be afraid. Fear is their ambrosia that’s why they have turned the world into exactly what you see now.”

Safety guaranteed by carrying a weapon? That smacks of sasquatch, to me. Why would a sorcerer fear a gun? Jack contradicts himself here, I think.

What all does Paulides tell us to bring into the wilderness? GPS, phone, gun…anything else?

Seamus J. C
    Participant

..Reading about the Martin case is always heartbreaking.

Steven B
    Participant

“The strangest and most inexplicable thing, for me, is the frequent onset of inclement weather as missing-person searches drag on”

I have a possible explanation for this, should these disappearances be due to a physical animal/being. Please let me emphasize “possible” as I do not know with 100% surety.

In the animal world, many sense the coming for inclement weather. Fish, birds, and animals often feed heavily just ahead of, and into the start of, foul weather. As a hunter, some of the best times to be out deer hunting is just ahead of a heavy snow storm coming.

IF the disappearance are BF related,and IF they have instinctive abilities as other wildlife, and IF people are being taken as a food source, then they are acting naturally when people disappear and inclement weather sets in shortly thereafter. A happy coincidence for them; a very unhappy and unfortunate coincidence for the people taken and the people sent out to search.

Gumshoguy

@seamus – I’ll break this into several parts because I would like it neat and presentable. The written article is quite thorough and I do admit I have no idea to what point he was making about the Long Island murders other than what you have already suggested. I thought a second pair of eyes review would be interesting, in that it at least confirms what I suspected about the author but wasn’t ready to say it.

“I don’t get any connection at all between the Long Island murders and the others. Except that it’s almost like the prostitute, and the Irish quarterback guy whose case starts out the article, were running from something nobody else could see. Seemed like they were on a bad trip (as in, mushroom).”

I also found it difficult until giving more thought. You mentioned this may believe in sorcery? I believe the answer to his position may rest somewhere in that haze, but I don’t see any other reason for the jump from topic of Bigfoots to prostitution and murder mystery in New York. I have heard those but it wasn’t my genre, my interest and still isn’t you understand so, I sort skimmed that part.

@Steve
    B – Great point and something I failed to take into account.

Gumshoguy

@Seamus – The Irishman as you say was Cullen, an aspiring NFL prospect and a pretty go one at that. I am familiar with that incident because it occurred in the woods here in Michigan a few years ago. The mystery is still out there on his case but interesting to note was the “somebody was chasing him,” part so often found in the Missing 411 articles.

Very early on into this thread I repeated that I believe Bigfoots are responsible for a number of disappearances but not all, and I went on to propose other logical reasons for disappearance’s and even suggested other worldly or unworldly entities (not exactly how I phrased it) but the point it was mentioned in the past.

When I was on the job before I retired I was talking to another police officer who was an avid hunter. He claims he had a photo a caught on a Go Pro Trail camera of a something that so terrified him that feared showing to anyone …. I couldn’t get him to share it, but he was genuinely frightened that it would curse him to look at it… I have no idea what it was that caused that sort of reaction.

Gumshoguy

@Seamus – “The strangest and most inexplicable thing, for me, is the frequent onset of inclement weather as missing-person searches drag on.”

Me too, and I don’t have any explanation for that… Steven mentioned some animals have extrasensory to weather could very well be the case. If that is the case does make Bigfoot more animal than human? Don’t know.

“Barometric pressure?”

Good choice of words. In a funny sort way during my encounter it felt, time felt, the moment – instant felt like a Barometric change but that could have been just me and the manner in which I was able to think and internalize it.

Gumshoguy

@Seamus – “qabalists” as in Kabbal or Cabbalist? I’ve never seen that word written like that, and that is where I presupposed you connected a sorcery tie isn’t it? I don’t know if the individual is or isn’t but he seems to know a lot about the subject.

On a side note, the author tells of his experience in dealing with Paulides for this article and once again, I believe that was an issue that I mentioned in the past as well but you will read that if you continue in the posted comments of that article.

MONTE M
    Participant

One time fishing walleye on Leech Lake MN my brother and I were catching walleye one after another , they were on . A small lightning storm approached but the fishing was so good we did not want to quit. Finally I sais you know that’s getting pretty damn close maybe we should call it quits but my brother kept getting one after another and I was having a hard time convincing him to hang it up . He uses real lightweight line like five # test . I look over at him and he’s got this puzzled look on his face and he’s looking down at the water puzzled jigging like somethings not right . I see his fishing line go two feet up in the air between the eyes on his rod due to static electricity finally Iam like holy shit let’s get the F out of here . We lived but were on the menu for a lightning strike . The fish were practically jumping in the boat and it was due to the approaching storm . It wasn’t normal , we had never caught fish like that ever . Just proof that feeding turns on before the storm .
    I am so curious about that Go Pro Game Cam photo !!!!!! Damn ! Whatever it was it has my interest !

Gabriel H
    Participant

I want to go back and read that article, BUT…

Monte, Steven B, et. all ~ I once met up with a group of fello spearos (combined breathhold diving & spear fishing) in northern Saskatchewan for a few days of “hunting” splake. After two days of not even SEEING a fish, my company all left, dismayed. I stayed. Day 3 started out with increasing clouds, a dropping barometric pressure, and high chances of a storm.

They came out of nowhere… fish. Splake. BIG splake. Lots Of Big Splake. I spent 2 hours floating on the surface 10 feet beyond the drop off, as large splake circled the lake – right at the drop – presenting themselves to me and my Omer T20 over and over. I took three of the largest I saw.

I had to walk those three fish nearly 2 miles back to camp as a thunderstorm pounded down on me in my wetsuit. And it was worth every second.

I firmly believe a dropping barometric pressure sets critters a’pacing. What they do with that sensation of anticipation probably depends on whether they’re wired as prey or predator.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 224 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.