Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Bob Gimlin SLANDER

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Steve E

Dang Chris, you ok over there? lol, nice inspiring post!

SCOTT O
    Participant

Chris
    Sometimes people are just telling the truth and its the receivers of the truth that create the drama to justify their own beliefs and predjudices. It’s been 50 years. I’ve never met John Greene or Roger Patterson so who am I to judge. If I remember correctly, the beginning of the film showed them on their horses and then it becomes very shaky as he gets off of his horse and runs over to the log to steady the camera. If he was filming her digging up her baby wouldn’t he have been off of the horse already ? I dunno. 50 years is a long time.
    I find it hard to believe that if the feds had anything to do with it this footage would have “disappeared” a long time ago.

SCOTT O
    Participant

Steve
    That’s Dr. Chris422
    And I don’t think I’ll be debating psychology with him anytime soon. I’m waiting for Knobby to come up with a good rebuttal to that post.
    ?

R p
    Participant

“The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.”

Juan G
    Participant

I Agree with this Gentlemen answer to the question. Let’s just move on and find answers to this together.

Stephen C
    Participant

I think everyone been sitting at home to long staring at the walls with nothing better to do . So someone decides to drag up some old played out conspiracy and then the speculation starts about the same exact things. Sorry there’s no new evidence or proof as bad as some people want or believe it’s been over 50 yrs.The pg film has been analyzed recolorized stabilized front to back top to bottom buried dug back up buried again burnt stomped to death brought back to life blugened to death killed again Recessitaded . THERE IS No NEW PROOF !!! Bob Gimlin is what 88 yrs old leave the man alone , he’s got more kindness and consideration and class than most people can conceive .people need to start paying attention to what’s going on around us like our families and our government like they do to something that happened 50yrs ago this country would be in a lot better place

R p
    Participant

You stay away from these forums for years, then you come back and immediately are reminded of why you stay away.

MOD NOTE:
    If staying away was done, it was by one of several ways: You stayed away because God forbid your fingers were injured, your computer broke; your own free will and choice or because you had nothing meaningful or constructive to contribute, or because you were booted for some reason or another as you have so eloquently have illustrated here. ~ Gumshoguy

James M
    Participant

Nobody really knows what happened that day unless you were there. I think we can all agree that something extraordinary happened that day to get that little piece of film. Gimlin seems like a straight shooter to me but if hes been dishonest about any of it he probably had to be. Somebody or bodies in a very high place doesn’t want the knowledge of these beings known to the general public and I think they are willing to do anything to keep it that way. Bob Gimlin gave the rights away to that film and disappeared into his own little world for some reason and I dont think being ridiculed was it. He may have had a different reason. Maybe its better for everyone not to know the truth. As for me unfortunately the truth of their existence found me a few years ago and life will never be the same. I want to know what they are but if I did know maybe I wouldn’t want to know. I miss my carefree days in the wilderness. People may be better off ignorant and maybe Mr Gimlin knew it. Or maybe Mr Gimlin and his family were threatened into withholding truths. Who knows. All I know is someone wants this secret and they’re liable to do anything to keep it. If Gimlin lied about anything I would say he had a damn good reason and I really dont think he shot and killed anything although he may have witnessed it. A lot of ifs

Steve E

Of course, James, you are free to “What if” all you want (lol), as are the rest of us, but as Stephen C. stated a couple of posts above, and Knobby before him, the “What ifs” accusing Bob of any wrong-doing or with-holding anything, happened many, many years after the initial Patty recording and certainly after the death of the man who filmed her and held the rights to the film. I do not think Gimlin EVER had rights to the film, he was just the “hired hand” whose name was associated with the film, since he was there. The rights were sold to Rene Dahinden as stated in the link below:

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/rene-obit.htm

Connie O
    Participant

No moderating the Moderators

Nathan E
    Participant

I think Steve from How to Hunt hasn’t been in the BF life long enough et to understand all the backbiting and posturing that goes on among “expert researchers”. Wes knows all too well, and is doing his best to keep out of it, which is not a bad idea. I do know that HtH assumes Bigfooot is a near-human, not a bipedal great ape, and that the creature displays behavior beyond that of a beast, even a cunning one. So he is a “non-hunter” except in the needs of self-defense. He also has a dislike for “experts” who seem to be in the field for a paycheck and not discovery. So he had a bad reaction to M.K. Davis’s theory which hit a couple of his hot buttons.

For myself, I think the whole controversy is a nontroversy, so to speak. Bob Gimlin is an honest man who never made a single dollar off of being Patterson’s sidekick. The film is genuine. The two men killed nothing, because they weren’t out to kill. M.K. Davis is the sort of guy who thinks subterranean lizard men influence American politics and that right-wing politicians and bureaucrats chose a Commie loser to kill JFK. Time to move on and talk about killer hornets or something else involving Uncle Hairy.

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.