Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Bob Garretts "Three Miles In" Enhanced footage. What is it?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

That does not mean that I would not love to see other things that you have though Robert. I was just being honest about my own shortcomings more than anyone else’s.

robert k
    Participant

Thank you that’s all you had to say what do you think you seem like a very intelligent guy i have a lot of vids of stuff a lot easier to see than that but as i am trying to be very careful the first videos i posted were removed immediately no reason or rhyme just gone they said they never existed. so i dont post any more.

robert k
    Participant

commercial pilot i know you could tellus all stories. My best friend was a retired colonel in the air force and he had some stories that he never told anybody i know you experienced pilots all do man i miss my friend he died last year he was the no bull type of person i loved that.

There’s allot that guys don’t talk about until they retire because of the possible repercussions.

Cajun-Hunter
    Participant

Robert K,

I’m with James. I would love to see your other videos. I’m not trying to dismiss anything out of hand but I got to go with what I know. I deal with digital video on a regular bases and have a good understanding of happens during the capture and reproduction process.

robert k
    Participant

100% correct that is exactly what he told me also. I am finishing up a video of rocky mountain sasquatch organization that is pretty wild i will show it to you when i am done couple of days or so and i will put together some other things if anybody would like to see them let me know.

robert k
    Participant

cajun-hunter hello this is not about any digital anomaly there is something going on and i just happen to stumble on to it. i am a businessman i own two auto dismantlers in ca, i dont have the time for this stuff. i run the rubicon trail sierra track moab i have been four wheeling for years and never seen any thing. but the images i seen were disturbing actually frightening. and if that stuff is out there when i am i want to know. since my research on the researchers i have found stuff that i just do not want to believe but i cannot let it go, my brother i have shown him stuff he now refuses to see it any more because he also does a lot of boat camping in the summer and some of those places we take our boats is pretty remote and frankly it scars the s__t out of him so he blocks me out any more. when i started doing this i had no clue what i was doing and still don’t but what i have found cannot be excused i am just looking for a few people to share this stuff with that will be open minded and give me there take on it. and if nobody cares about it thats fine too but let me tell you for certain bigfoot by fare is not the only thing lurking in the woods i can tell you that for a fact.

diana m
    Participant

Robert, thanks for pointing that out!… Now I know why the camera was aimed right at the base of the tree!

Very cool!

Papa – Yeti
    Participant

It’s not an anomaly, according to one long time Florida researcher
    There is a long time researcher in Florida, and as many game cams were failing to capture the target, the researcher and his partner, purchased another game cam but one with a blackout bulb (because the other game cams would cause a inner glowing of the flash bulb filament, and the creatures were seeing this after glow. ) Anyways what they started doing was triangulating instead of just using just two cameras. And the researcher goes into speaking up his views that he believes there is some kind of cloaking happening, it was really interesting, but just as bizarre. He might have been speaking upon this video posted here. It’s a long video of his talking, and then he goes into mentioning that he channels a great dead aunt, and she tells him it’s something very old that is cloaking, an old understanding of the Sasquatch and she told his that he needs to triangulate his game cameras. It’s out there but explained as something very ancient. Yah it is way out there. I believe I caught the video here in the forums many weeks prior, but I do not remember who posted it, nor the Florida researcher’s name. But I remember that they went into a remote property and set out bait, two or three bags of apples. The apples where all but one gone, and something took and emptied one bag of apples from the top, reaching downward, and the bad was set up very high, from a tree limb..

robert k
    Participant

what is the best way to put pics on here from my computor

Papa – Yeti
    Participant

Robert there is a post on how to post images, keep scrolling through the forum topic here. You’ll find it.

robert k
    Participant

papa-yeti THAN YOU

Papa – Yeti
    Participant

Glad to help you brother, there are some very helpful people on this Forum / site.

Mark B
    Participant

@robert k I see them too. In the slo mo you see the baby squatches arm raise and then start to lower.We should learn by now that when a BF takes off like that it’s simply for the purpose of misdirection. Great catch.

robert k
    Participant

to mark b exactly you are correct i find that if you download a vid and watch it on you own media player it is very clear.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.