Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Bigfoot squatting on campers?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BirdMama
    Participant

There was little discussion about that topic in the comments of this post https://www.reddit.com/r/bigfoot/comments/hppwva/i_live_in_willow_creek_ca_famous_for_bigfoot/ but when I saw that all I thought ___ is that? Is bigfoot teabagging sleeping campers now or what?

Anyone else hear about this “squatting” behavior?

Steven B
    Participant

first hearing about it for me…

Augustine L
    Participant

I didn’t see anything about squatting. Where is it?

BirdMama
    Participant

I’ve heard that from the story of a native guy that was reported by steve isdhal and I think it also happened to Les Stroud. What they do is that, at night, they come up to people camping outside in the woods sleeping in sleeping bags and they try to wake them up by making noises, shaking trees, stumping on the ground and eventually they might walk right by/ over the campers in their sleep. And sometime they will even go as far as to squat on them and then get away before anyone can react. I think it’s simply some kind of game for them. I’ve also heard Todd Standing describes exactly that in one of his live stream. Multiple sources describing the same thing. That’s corroborative evidence. That’s why I think it’s real.

Knobby

I took a nap in my tent during the day one time and one made two tree knocks that sounded like they were 40 or 50 feet from my tent and woke me up. But back during those years I played a game with them of when they would knock I would return it. And I believe they would do it when they would lose track of me in the forest, and as a courtesy I let them know where I was.

One time I was working down low on something next to my camp, and there was a slight hill there and I suppose one lost track of me and made two knocks that were really close by, it was less than 50 feet, and I returned the knocks by hitting a tree with the back side of a machete. I couldn’t see it because of the heavy undergrowth in that direction. But there are no people out there, not campers. There is no animal that makes those knocks. Those are sasquatches doing that.

Last week some loud noise woke me up. I got out of my tent with a flashlight and gun and I couldn’t find anything disturbed and I don’t know what it was. There was no wind and the forest was really quiet, but it could be a branch fell out of a tree; I don’t know.

Knobby

A point I was going to make is sasquatches will play games, which is what Birdmama is posting about. Playing games shows their intelligence. Even animals that will play are considered to be among the more intelligent animals.

And sasquatches are very intelligent, but they can also be dumb. On the one I mentioned above that tree knocked a very short distance away, I lobbed an apple where I perceived the knocks came from, and shortly afterward heard a vocal grumbling, like it was angry. Later I walked into that undergrowth and found the apple laying on the ground. I think it missed the point I was throwing it food and viewed it as aggression on my part, viewing it more like how they throw things.

BirdMama
    Participant

I guess the lesson here is not to throw things at them lol. Although I am reminded of another story I heard about in a youtube video, about this young sasquatch that came inside this teen’s tent and was breathing on his face, messing with him. It must be the juveniles who do all the playing around.

Ryan C
    Participant

I believe it’s the juveniles doing these things, as well.

Augustine L
    Participant

They sure will play games. I put a motion detector on the game cam that was on the fence. The first day they discovered disturbing the fence made it go off. So they’d shake the fence, I’d run out to turn off the alarm. Several times. Finally just took the alarm back inside.

Squatting on campers would be like mooning or something, but their butts…..eeyooo

Somebody called it counting coup, like Native Americans used to do. Run up to the enemy, touch him, run back to your side. Extra life points.

BirdMama
    Participant

It would be even worse if one of them fell on the person while doing the squatting. I can see them being clumsy like us and not always able to keep their balance.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.